Chapter 4: dating

Rebels POV: after the concert the guys had to go to an interview. so me and lily just walked around. I tried to find Blake but I didn't even see him In the crowd when the guys were preforming. I finally got a text from him saying he was over by the stage stairs. me and lily turned around and started going back towards the stage.

"does he like you?" lily smiled at me. "Hopefully" I replied. I'm so nerve outs I can't think straight. lily decided to watch from a distance while I went to meet Blake I saw him sitting and sat next to him. "Hey there you are" he smiled and hugged me. "that was an amazing performance" he said.

his brown eyes made me melt inside. we talked for awhile and I finally decided to ask him. "Blake can I ask you something?" he smiled at me, "sure" he said moving closer to me. "are you dating anyone?" the words slipt out of my mouth. "I was going to ask you to be mine" he replied smiling at me. soo guess we are dating. we hugged and then lily and me walked over to the tour bus. Lily seemed to give me weird looks when Blake and I were talking. but I couldn't figure out why.

Authors note: IM SOO SOO SORRY about the short chapters, they will get longer I promise