Expect the unexpected

Elodie

Usually I have a routine: I woke up at  5am to pack my lil sister's lunch, Lolie; then to bring her to school (which is fucking far by the way) and then to go to the high school. And I swear, I am so done with this shit. And the fact that I don't have a car, makes it even harder to resist. But today is my 1st day at university and I hope soon I will get a job, and hopefully, a car....
Now I wait for my lil' sister, she always needs so much time to prepare. She is in that ages, you know...After 1 billion years, the little chocolate-brown haired monster comes out of the bathroom. 1st I see she is wearing MY blouse under the uniform... And then I see her face... Wait... What the fuck? She put on make-up? And from where did she take cosmetics?... Oh no, no no no noooooo.... I ran into the bathroom and I see my new palette from Nyx distroyed. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
"Lolie, what the heck did you do to my palette? And why are you wearing my blouse? "
I look at her and even I am angry, I can't stay there wihout laughing. The blouse is with 2 sizes bigger, and when I tell her she looks like a homeless bitch with that make-up on and the blouse, she says me the blouse is oversize and the make-up is professional. Oh, that makeup is everything, but professional.
"Lolie, you can't wear my blouses and you can't use my make-up"
"Then I can use my own make-up?"
"Noo, you are just 12 years old. You can't wear make-up. Now, take off that blouse and the make-up."
"But... "
"Please."
"Pfff, you are so annoying" - I am annoying? Really? She is the little monster who steals everything!
Now I have to wait after her another billion of years... I look at the clock... It is okey, it is just 5:45, and my courses start at 9am. In 10 minutes Lolie comes downstaires.
"Can we go now? " - I ask.
"Yea, sure"
Finally we get out of the house. To the bus station!
Now we wait for the bus. After letting my sister at school, I go at my favourite caffe in Paris.

I missed relaxing like this so much. Since my dad left us it was so hard. My mom had to go in Germany to work, and she comes home just a weekend a month... Since than I became 'kinda the 2nd mom for my little sister. My mom sends us money, but I wanna help her, so that's way I am looking for a part-time job.
A waiter is intrerrupting my thoughts.  He seems pretty tired, but he still keeps smiling. I appreciate this. 

However, I order some croissants and a capuccino.  The view of the Tour Eiffel is wonderful and brings my thoughts back in the times when I was just a normal teenager,  with an almost normal family. Sometimes I still miss my dad...  But he choose alcohol instead of us...
On the little table there was a newspaper. So I took it and I started to read it.  Oh, this is soooo relaxing. I am so in love with this calm atmosphere,  that I don't even recognize how the time is passing. But a little notification from my Instagram makes me to verify my phone and to see that it is 8:47. Shit.  The University is at about half an hour from here,  and courses start at 9:00. Perfect, I am going to be late In my 1st day of university. After paying I grab my bag and my papers for university and run.

* * *

It is 9:21 and I run like hell when I am entering in the university.  My feets hurt,  and now I am so happy I didn't put my high heels on.  And while I am running, I acciendtaly collide on someone. And of course all my papers are falling down like confetti in all the directions.
"I'm... So...Sorry" -it is all that I can say. - And when I raise my head, I saw the "victim".  His hands are full of tatoos and he is all wearing black.  He wears a plain black T-shirt with a plain black pair of jeans and some black converses...  And even his clothes are so simple,  they suit him very nicely.  He has a black wavy hair and deep green eyes, in wich you can loose yourself for hours...
"Ugh, be more carefull.  This is an university,  not and athletism competiton" - what's his problem?
"I told you I am sorry, you don't have to be a jerk."
"Whatever.... " - he put his hand on the pockets and goes.
I start grabbing my papers.  I hear someone sighing in my back and then I see a man's hand grabbing my papers. 
"Here you are Speedy Gonzales"
"Haha...  Thanks.  I am a dezaster "
"At least you recognize" - a smile appears on his face and I can swear I can hear a British accent.
"I'm Elodie"
"Damon, Damon Scott"
"Well Damon,  do you know where  the class of Mr Jean?"
"Go until the end of this corridor,  than go upstairs. Your destination will be the 1st classroom on the right side.  You can't miss it. "
"Thanks... " - I say, turning around and take 2 steps. I can't help looking back, but when I do, he's already gone.