CHAPTER 1

*Bella POV*

STUPID

FAT

KILL YOURSELF

YOUR NOT WANTED

FUCKING FAT WHORE

Those words rang through my head constantly. It's like no matter how are I try I couldn't get them out of my head.

YOUR OWN MOTHER DIDN'T WANT YOU WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE ELSE WOULD

That's the one that got to me the most. I don't think it's all true. But I've heard them some so much I wounded are they true. Did my own mother didn't want. Of course she didn't want me who would ever want a fat ugly stupid girl. No one loves me. No one even likes me. I know one thing that was always there for me when I was down.

BLADE

I sat up and walked to my bathroom. Thank the heavens I had one in my room. I opened my cabinet and went to oh to familiar spot.

"So we meet again." I say to myself and pulled out my blade. The old dried blood on it kinda crept me out but I pushed the thought to back of my mind. I started rolling up my sleeve. Looking at the cuts that rest on my arm. This is to add to collection I guess.

"Worthless" I say adding a cut

"Fat" I say adding a few more cuts

"Your own mother didn't want you" I said the last one and it sent me over edge I cut more and more till I ran out of space on one arm and continued on the other. After a few more I decided I should clean myself up considering my dad would be home any minute and I can't let him see this or all hell would break loose.

My dad and I don't have a close friendship or fathership. I guess. It all started when my mom left us. He would say it was all my fault and take his anger out on me. When he comes home totally shitfaced he comes in my room no matter how late it is and scream "It's all your fault!!!" over and over while he punches and kicks me.