Chapter 11

I open my eyes  as I feel the sunlight hit my face. Here I was yet again tangled in a mess of arms and legs. But this time stark naked.

I grin stupidly thinking about yesterday. Yes I had finally lost my virginity and I didn't regret it a bit.

It was better than what they said in the books. I could still remember Harry's face. All sweaty and warm. His pupils blown wide almost animalistic.

I turn around to face the man whom I had fallen hard for. Tracing my fingers across his cheekbones I smile. Was meeting him was the excitement I was missing?

He opens his eyes lazily reacting to my presence. He chuckles in his deep voice pulling me close. And what else can I do but blush like an idiot hiding my face in his bare chest.

' You know the color really suits your face. ', he whispers in my ear. I fake gasp and jump out of the bed.

And that's when I immediately regret the decision. The pain shoots through my lower body. Making me sit back onto the bed and hiss at the soar feeling.

I see rather hear Harry howling with laughter . I give him an unimpressed look to shut him up but he finds it too hilarious.

' Lou is it that bad? Did I make you weak at the knees? You can't even stand up. Look at yourself. You remind me of a baby penguin. Can you still feel me Huh? ', he says choking on his laughter.

I scowl at him hitting him hard on his chest. That might have hurt cause it shut him up at once.

' What were you saying dear Hazza? ', I say making a sickening sweet face.

' Nothing. ', he grumbles out.

I was in dire need of a shower. Our bodies reminiscent of the sweat and sex smell of yesterday.

' Harry. I need to shower. Help me up please. I'm stinking ', I say scrunching up my nose for the effect.

He laughs and gets up from the bed. I squeak at seeing him all naked. He comes to my side and crouches down to my level.

' Don't get all shy on me now Lou. There isn't something you haven't seen. ', he whispers seductively.

His voice alone makes the goosebumps appear. How does he have such effect on me?

' Shut up Harry. Cover yourself. I'm getting embarrassed. ' , I try to say in the best steady voice I could.

He laughs and out of nowhere pulls me off the bed. My legs round his waist and hands encircling his neck.

' Harry! ', I squeak out.
'What are you doing? I'm naked. And so are you. ' I was blushing like a madman by now.

His face was inches apart in this new position. He was staring at my face intently causing me to squirm under his gaze.

He pulls back a bit still holding onto me.

'Lou. You are to be not ashamed of your body. Do you understand? You are perfect. A piece of art in my opinion. Don't you ever have second thoughts about yourself. ', he says sighing.

I nod my head cause I'm overwhelmed by his little speech. And I try to give a smile at the end.

'Okay enough of the sappy talk . Let's go for the awaited shower King Louis before you have my head. ' and with that he makes his way to the washroom.

I squeal when he spins me around.
'Harry I'll fall stop it. ', I say giggling.

' Lou your giggles turn me on. And for the record call me Hazza. I like it. ', he says grinning and slaps my bum playfully.

I gasp. Why did it feel so good? Wasn't a spank supposed to hurt.

Harry!  I gasp out mortified.

He said nothing but gave me his famous infectious grin. The one the whole world worshipped. And now it was mine.

He sets me down onto the counter and turns on the warm water.

I check him out. The way his muscles move when he walks. The way his biceps flex. And don't make me start about the tattoos that ink his pale skin.

' Like what you see ', he asks pulling me out of my checking out session. And catching my eyes wandering all over his body.

He makes his way over to me. This time I smirk and I am not ashamed. Rather in a complete different mood owing to the Greek God infront of me.

'Hazza you have a cute butt. ', i say playfully swatting his behind and pulling him closer to me.

He fake gasps. He was about to say something before I decided to shut him off.

This time it was me , effectively shutting him up with my lips. And I daresay that made me feel bold and confident.

As for him he was loving every second of the make out session as I was.

Hope you liked this so far. I know this was a short chapter but I promise I'll update faster. Love whoever is reading this..

IAA 😘