The Train

As a young girl, you are supposed to be innocent and playful. I am not at all how a young girl in high school should be. I have a man-not a boy-in my life. A man who makes my body feel like it's on fire with just a simple touch of his hand, a whisper in my ear, even the smell is enough to make my breath quicken. He is my Daddy.

I was on the train with him one morning and both of us were on our way to school and work. The train was jam packed and we had both been pushed into the doors while standing. My mind was on what I had to do for English when I felt it. The whisper of a caress against my arm. Nails just barely grazing my arm. I breathed in and shivered as I felt his breath on the back of my neck.

"D-Daddy," I whispered slightly uncomfortable with feeling like this in public. My body was heating up with a slow burn. Yet, the thought of doing something even more made me bite my lip in anticipation.

"Princess?" Daddy whispered into my ear innocently, his fingertips trailing down my chest and hips. My breath left me as I closed my eyes tilting my head back against him. My body wanted to meld into his. I would do almost anything for just one more taste of his touch. My chest had an unusual feeling that I could only assume was me being turned on.

"We can't do anything here, Daddy," I tried to tell him quietly. I didn't even want to utter the words. His only response was pinning me to the door with his body behind me and his right arm against the door. He brushed my hair to the side with his other hand and started to barely brush his lips against my neck. His hand went to my hip pulling me against him. The feeling in my chest intensified as my breath quickened. I dare not make a sound as his fingertips caressed up my chest and teased my neck. There was something different today about him. I couldn't figure out what it was but I knew I was liking it. His hand then did something it had never done before, it put pressure on and around my neck. My body was completely his and wanted him to keep his hand on my neck. I would do anything he asked of me.

His lips went to my ear giving me goosebumps as I put my hands against the metal door. The train jostled and we became pressed against the doors. His right hand went down to my thigh and up inside of my skirt. He gripped my thigh and grinded against me. I whimpered softly feeling his hardness against me. I could feel him throbbing. His left hand was still on my neck as he moved my black lace panties to the side. His fingers on his right hand entering me. I gasped, my eyes wide in pleasure, as I felt him touching me. I tried to keep my moans quiet as my right hand went back and gripped his arm. I heard him chuckle softly in my ear. I could practically feel his smirk. He took his fingers out and I couldn't help but whine at the emptiness.

"Shh," he whispered in my ear. That's when I felt it. His tip was against me just about to enter me. I grinded against him wanting it so badly. I wanted him to claim me. I needed it. He granted my wish. Daddy thrusted inside of me and kept going in and out slowly so as not to alert anyone around us.

I could hear him growl into my ear. My knees were going weak at the pleasure. His grunts and pants made me bite my lip as my body shivered. I started to feel something building up inside of me. A feeling in my abdomen that needed to be released.

"Daddy...please," I choked out. And then it happened.

"Mine." He growled and bit my neck. My whole body exploded in a burst of imaginable pleasure. I kept panting as my body felt weak. I could still feel him inside of me even when he wasn't anymore. He had truly claimed me and my mind couldn't think straight. He breathed against my neck still which wasn't helping. As both of us calmed down, we got resituated and smiled to ourselves at our little secret.

I was not a normal young girl. I had my Daddy.