🍋⚠~klance lemon showers~⚠🍋

❗⚠This contains some content that may disterb some readers you have been warned smut up ahead⚠❗
~no one~
Lance walked into the showers , he had just finished training. He walked in to see Keith almost naked if not for his rainbow boxers (Idk what the hell this is😂😅😬) Keith looked over at Lance just as he pulled off his blue work out shirt to reveal his glorious stomach. Keith blushed bright red , and Lance looked at him and said " see something you like💞?" Keith blushed even more red (if that's even possible..) Keith then saw he had a little problem .. he had a boner. Lance looked at Keith and then his boner and disided they needed more 'bonding time'. He slowly walking towards Keith "Lance what the hell are you doing?!" Lance then pinned the emo bean to the wall and started kissing him Keith moaned a little as Lance stuck his toung in keiths mouth. Lance then started palming Keith threw his boxers . Keith moaned and threw his head back almost hiting the wall behind him. They continued this for about five minutes then Lance disided he needed more so he took Keith's and his own clothes off in seconds. He put two fingures in front of Keithes mouth and said "suck." Keith obeyed and coated Lances fingures in his siliva he twirled his toung around the fingures. Lance smiled at this , and took his fingures out of the emo teens mouth and but one near his ass and looked at Keith with a yes or , no look of course Keith nodes with a little grin but it only lasted a second because Lance shoved his big ass fingure up Keith. Keith moaned and begged Lance for more so Lance added a second fingure and started trusting them in and out of Keith. "A-h daddy hehe... feELS soOOo good!" Keith moaned. Which drove Lance crazy , he quickly pulled out his   fingures and put his tip at Keiths ass and told Keith to "beg for it'' "pLeAsE FuCk me daddy , FuCk me UntIl I caN't WaLk fuCK Me plEaSe!" This was all Lance needed and he thrusted his gigantic dick into Keith. Keith moaned and screamed "AA---uhh. dAdDy Huhu... YouR SoOo BiG!" Lance started stacking Keiths neck leaving little marks every where while thrusting into Keith. Lance finally found Keith's sweet spot Keith s moans echoed in the little shower room Lance pounded into that spot making Keith a moaning mess. "Keith I think I'm gonna cum!" "Me to!"they both came at the same time and finally resided to have their showers.
_______________________________________

Thanks for reading this is my first smut so yeah please give me suggestions...

-Alpha Keith omega Lance or the other way around

-Somthing cute

-Birthdays Idk

Just please give me ideas bye💜👋