Chapter 3

Megans Prov:

I knocked on Tydes door. "come in!" he yelled. I came in and walked over to the bed. I sat close up next to Tyde. "what you guys talking about?" i asked. "just music!" Tyde replied grabbing my hand. "i love music." i said. "can you sing?" Mike asked. "well, i think i can." I mumbled. "sing then." Jake said. I sang that chorus of happy little pill. "your amazing !" Tyde said grinning. "yeah!" Shawn agreed. Troye walked in again. "was that you singing Meg?" He asked. I knodded. "you have a amazing voice!" Troye said grinning"thankz!" i smiled."you should do a cover with me sometime." Troye said.

Tydes Prov:

Shawn Mike and Jake had just left .Me and megan were left on the bed. Jagga scratched at the door. I opened the door letting her in and pulling her up onto the bed. Megan strocked her "I have the same breed dog!" She said. "cool, staffy?" i asked and she nodded . "whats its name?" I asked. "Kaiah!" she replied. "sweet." i said, being derpy. I wanted to kiss he again, but i didnt know if she wanted to. I faced her. She giggled as i pulled a crazy face. "your so funny." she giggled. "Am i?" i chuckled back. She out her hand on my thigh. She sat on my lap facing me. She looked down at me through her eyelashs, I held her waist supporting her. "i love you." she whispered into my ear kissing my neck. "i love you more." I mumbled as she kissed my neck. she pulled away. "do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "sure!" She said ggrinning "what do you want to watch?" I asked. "whatever you want to watch." She said. "catching fire?" I asked. "yeah." she said smiling . *10:00pm* 

Megans Prov:

Tyde brought up butter popcorn and a glass of coke each. I had changed into pink short pajama shorts and a black slim tight vest. "i wanna put my Comfy pants on!" (trousers if ur english ;) ) tyde said seing i had changed. "ok, do you want me to leave the room?" I asked as he grabbed batman pajama bottoms and a matching top. "just turn around." Tyde said removing his shirt. I blushed and turned around. "done." he said. I turned back around, he looked super cute in the clothes.  He picked up his remote and played Catching fire on Netflix on his flat screen tv ,he turned of his light and sat next to me on the bed. I had some of my popcorn. Tyde put his arm around my neck. I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled into him.

I lyed down as i was tired half way throung the moving. Tyde lied down behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist, we were in a spooning position. My hair was down and went into his mouth, he removed it and fiddled with my hair. I giggled as i felt him do so. He rubbed his face in my hair smelling it. We shortly fell asleep  in each others arms.

I woke up to the most perfect sight... Tyde. I tickled his nose as he was still asleep. He chuckled "megggg!" he growned rubbing his nose. He opened his bright eyes. "good morning!" i said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. "morning beautiful." he replied with a groan .I jumped ontop of him. "oyyy!" he chuckled.  i stood up "lazy bones, get your ass up!" i said tickling his neck. "stoppppp...stop!" he groaned. He stood up and streached. He gave me a hug, "oh, i guess we fell asleep during the movie." Tyde said. "yep!" i replied. "my parents are at work again, do you want to go out a get breakfast?" Troye asked. "sure!" I replied. I walked out his room to ready. Katie was sitting on her bed on her phone. "guess what?" Katie said. "what?" i asked confused. She showed me her phone, a picture of me and tyde lying down in bed she had up! "what! Did you take that? You better have not posted that anywhere!" i shouted at her. She laughed. "i put it on twitter and instagram! So did Sage!" she said. "rrr im gonna kill you." i said. "what did you guys do? anything naughty." she asked winking. "nooo ...we just fell asleep whist watching a movie." i explained. "Ive got to gwt changed to get go out for breakfast so get out!" I yelled at katie. "Owww....your first date with Tyde!" she said making kissy noises. "Its just breakfast!" I mumbled.

I put on a real short pink lace dress and my black pumps and a black button up sweater. I put on makeup and did a halo braid at the front of my hair. I walked out of ny room. "you look sexy, were you going?" Troye said. "Thanks, Breakfast with Tyde." I said smiling. "awh, what a charm" he said chuckling. I walked downstairs, Tyde was in a black short sleeve (below the sholder length) button up top and blue skinny jeans. He was doing his hair, what ever his hair looks like its perfect. He tirned around to look at me. He looked at me with his mouth agap but said nothing. "what?" i asked giggling. "oh nothing....you just look..." i cut hin of "Super Sexy!" I said chuckling. "haha, yeah you can say that." He said grinning ."I see you quiff games super strong today." I said smiling. "Isnt it everyday?" He said laughing ,I giggled back.

*Went out of breakfast*

Tydes Pov:

I walked indoors with Megan to see my Dad in the kitchen. "Hey, dad." i said. "Hello, were did you guys go?" He asked. "Just went to get breakfast!" I said smiling. Megan walked upstairs. "so Troye told me you and Megan are dating." My dad said curiously. "um...yeah!" i said grinning. "Well, you better keep her happy." He said laughing. "i will dad." i moaned walking of. "Dont do anything stupid!" My dad called to me. I walked upstairs and into my room. I fell back on the bed .There was a knock on the door. "come in." i yelled. Megan trailed in. "Hey." she said smiling. I smiled back. I sat up and she sat on my lap, i was kind of nervous so i blushed. She giggled seing my red cheeks. She lent in and kissed me, we pause for a couple of seconds and then it turned into a intence makeout session. She started grinding on my lap, i held my hands on her hip holdin her. I held in my moans as my erection grew. She pulled away looking at me erection giggling. She massaged my erection through my jeans. I let out a small moan as she did this! Im not usually dirty and i havent gone very far with a girl before been She seemed to know what she was doing. I removed my shirt and suddenly Troye walked into my room! He ran out obviously understanding what he had just done. "God damn it Troye!" i shouted pulling on my shirt and walking into his room. "have you ever heard of privacy!" I said annoyed! "I didnt know you were doing anything!" Troye said. "well you could of knocked!" i yelled walking back onto my room were Megan was sitting. "sorry about....that!" I said embarresed. "dont worry." She said blushing.