✔️4.

"Welp my name Is Y/N Kim and welcome to my house"

^*^

WHAT THE FREAK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABIES" I am not buying this shit, I am not going to believe that some kids or adults came into my house NAKED and say they are my pets. "B-But we really are" I hear a small voice say and I look to the side to see a boy with chubby cheeks and. Chinchilla's ears? Wait, Chinchilla. I look at the ears and tails of the others and they look so real. I go up to the boy in front of me with panda ears and I pet them.

The kid immediately fell into my touch. "Is this Tae?" I ask in a very low and small voice. "Yes master do you know remember me," he said in the most adorable way. "Awwwww you really are my pets" I snuggle him with hugs and I then here multiple whines. I look behind Taes fluffy hair and I see the other boys. I put down the food and movie forgetting about it and asked the guys to join in the hug

"Join in guys," I say and I was tackled into hugs. I don't even know how Jungkook jumped over the couch and on to me but I dammm he is stronger.

Wait what's that on my leg I look down and see all of them Naked how the fuck did I forget!! Wow, how is that size possible " AHH We need to cloths fast" I strangled my way out of the hug and ran upstairs to my room. Thank his HIS clothes are still here.

I ran back own and handed each one of my babies wait can I still even call them babies. Oh well. My babies cloths the thing is they don't know how to put it on.

"Y/n~can you help me," Jimin asked and I helped him put on a white button on a shirt with black pants. What I didn't notice it while I was helping him he was smirking while looking at me. I stepped back and looked at how he looks. How does he pull the outfit better than my ex?

"Ok Jimin since you know how to put on clothes can you help the others while I ask you guys questions"

"Sure" he smile helps the others and I face the other way. I don't want to see another one of them naked gods like that again I know I dated my ex for 4 years but I sill have Virgin eyes. But I guess not anymore. I need some holy water.