Where is my heart?

Why care about someone who makes your heart race? She thought this over and over till she couldn't take it. She had to see him again. "Hey, where have you been?" She asked as she got on the bus that afternoon, something about him seemed different... something dangerous but she liked it. "Sorry" he said "I had an emergency practice this morning that I couldn't miss"  confused she asked him what he was talking about, he told her that he's been in a band for a few years and they had their first gig coming up and needed to practice. As much as she didn't really understand, she was willing to learn for him. "I'm glad you back though." She said as she thought about reaching out for his hand, he smiled at her and said "I'm glad to be back, missed talking to you this morning" she was stunned by his statement and she blushed a little as well. The whole ride they talked about what they wanted to do after they both got out of school, he wanted to travel the world with a band he enjoyed playing in. And she wanted to travel the world helping kids find forever families and get kids out of bad situations. They were from two completely different worlds, yet she felt closer to him than ever. "I think you'd be a great guitar player..." she said when she came out of the depths of his beautiful eyes, he captivated her no matter what he did. He laughed and said "thank you, to be honest.. I think the world needs more of you" she wasn't paying attention to what happened next but once she snapped back to reality, shock came next for he had KISSED HER....