Oh, What a Casual Conversation

-Y/N's POV-
I had just gotten home from grabbing the groceries, and putting them in their respectable places. I start to wonder where my boyfriend Sherlock has ran to as I put the milk in the fridge next to the bag of human eyes. I finish putting everything away and walk into the living area to relax for once in my day. And walk to the couch to find a curly head tucked into a lanky body sleeping. With no shirt on, and plaid pajama pants on, Sherlock Holmes was sleeping on the couch. To say it was adorable was an understatement.

I put my hand on his head push his curls out of his face and lovingly stare at him. I pull my jacket off and throw my shoes to the side, and climb over him and put myself in his arms and tangle our limbs together. He scrunches his nose and opens his eyes to see me buried in his chest.

"What are you doing?" He questions, "getting comfortable with my boyfriend. Isn't that bizarre?" I reply.

"Oh." He responds and puts his cheek on the top of my head.

"I have a better idea" he quickly realized, "how about my lover and I do something a 'normal' couple would do".

"And that would be?"

"Sex" he replied.

"Are you that needy today?" I asked.

"I miss my girlfriend and want some pleasure other than my nicotine for once in a while"

"But, nap?" I whined.

"But, sex?" He whined like a child back.

"Ok, fine. And only because I love you dearly" I agreed.

He sat up and put me onto his lap, us sitting in the center of the couch. I lovingly rake my hands through the layers and layers of curly hair, I stare into his eyes. He gladly pulls my mouth down to his as our lips softly glided over each other, until our lips were sealed together. His hands grasped my hips and slipped down to my butt as my dress rode up.

His beautiful hips sat under mine, and his thin frame rubbed against my inner thighs. He pulled me forward by my ass, and the friction of his pajama pants against my underwear felt like heaven.

"God, you are a magnificent creature" Sherlock said as he dove his head into my neck, his teeth rested there then he nibbled and sucked to create the markings of possession on me. He pulled away and saw the red dots and saliva that are showcased on my neck.

My hands moved to his chest, to feel the muscle he has been gaining. Though he does not work out like his brother does profusely, with the amount of physical encounters he comes across with cases, he has gained quite a bit of muscle since I have first met him. His chest becomes taught as he wraps his arms around me and he leans back into the couch.

I sit up and put one of my hands on the back of the chair, and the other is stroking his cheek. We stare at each other intensely and I lick my lips, I pull my dress up a bit more so just my black panties are showing. His eyes dart down to look at our hips, he yanks his hand down into my panties to feel me.

"You really are this wet for me darling, I wonder why?" He says as he slips his fingers in between my lips. My mouth gapes open as I gasp at him.

"Sherl-" I pant as he pulls his fingers out of my panties.

"I wonder if you taste as good as you feel", he says as he sucks his fingers in his mouth. His eyes closing and a satisfied moan coming from his mouth. My mouth lay slack as I watch him in the moment, him sitting there underneath me and just savoring it.

"Is your theory correct?" I question.

"Yes, incredibly correct" he strongly states.

He pulls my panties down my legs and helps me pull them off whilst kneeling over his body. My wet lips now rubbing on the material of his pajama pants. He could not stop staring as he watched me leak onto his crotch. I lift myself up and pull his pajama pants up to find he is not wearing boxers, and the freshly trimmed patch of hair welcomes me. I reach into his pants and hear an audible breath out as I splayed my hand across his cock.

I pulled his member out of its restriction and he closed his eyes from the cold of the air blew against him. My mouth watered and I bit my lip.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I ask.

"I want you right where you are, and I'm going to have you right here" he answers, with a simple response.

I hold his member again and slide it between my lips, and slowly fall down onto him. Once my hips were directly on his he gripped my hips and lay his head on my shoulder.

"Why did you go grocery shopping?" He asks.

I giggle slightly and respond, "we needed food for dinner, and I couldn't wait".

"John could have grabbed it on his way home" he assumes.

"But, I wanted to make dinner and make sure I had everything" I replied.

"I understand," he then pulls my hips up and then slowly back down, "but I could have had you for a little while longer".

"But now look where we are" I say as we both look down at my bouncing hips on his cock, "is this where you wanted me?".

"It's quite close, I was hoping this was in our bedroom but this is quite the courageous adventure" he answered.

My stomach started to churn and knot, but I continued speaking to my man.

"I like it here, a good view of London, adventure, comforting furniture, and sex, what more could I ask for?"

"I could think of a few things you have asked in the past," Sherlock says deeply into my ear.

He continued his slow pace into me, creating a good session of love making, not fucking or banging, actual love and a causal conversation.

"So what do you think happened to cause this kind of situation?" I ask.

"What are you questioning?" Sherlock said confused.

"How did we come to casually having sex on the couch?"

"You came and sat with me, and I have not smoked a cigarette all day, I'm craving something. Sex is a good thing to put everything else to the side, and we like conversing whilst loving each other" Sherlock remarked.

"God, how do you last so long?" I asked.

"A lot of control, but I can feel my control weakening" he answered.

We stop talking for a few minutes, he lays his head into my shoulder again just bringing me up and down on him faster. My stomach becoming a can of pressure just waiting to be poked and released. He made a small sound and continued to pour out into me, he continued thrusting to let me finish. I pushed his head away and threw my head into the crevice between his neck and head, and bit down on a certain spot. My moaning and sucking on his neck lasted until I could feel the pressure in my stomach go away and leak onto him.

I pulled from his neck to kiss him, he kissed back just as passionately. He pulled his hand behind my head and pushed me into him, I pulled away and he leaned forward to find me again to see that I had moved back. I giggle at his face and pull him out of me. I envelope my arms around his chest and just breathe for a minute or two. We lay down on the couch and we adjust ourselves a bit, he pulled himself back into his pants and I pulled my dress off to put my panties back on and a shirt of Sherlock's.

10 minutes later John walks in with a baby Rosie in his hands, her pediatrician prescribed her medicine for a common cold she has caught. John promised her to play with Auntie Y/N and Uncle Sherlock when she got home, but they had other plans. Sleeping.

"I guess Auntie and Uncle Sherlock have other plans, I'm sorry Rosie. Maybe we can go nap and they will be awake after" John told his daughter.

He lay her down for a nap in her room, and walked back into the main area where his chair is, and sat down. He looked over at the two closer than before, and saw the dress on the floor, and the heels that had been kicked to the side.

"Bloody Sex Fiends" John breathed out then walked to his room to lay down and forget what ever he saw.

—————————————————
Hey peeps! I just finished this imagine as the very first imagine of my book! I hope y'all enjoyed! I love you all! BUH BYE!

-Julia Coller