Chapter 22

June 2022

Zach
I was in the studio counting the days she would be with me.After twenty five or twenty six days she had to leave.Jack patted on back.
"Did you told her about your feelings 
That You love her"
"Yes"
"What she said?"
"I told her to take her time"
"She is too young to understand this but she loves you zach".

"Hey I am outside the restaurant waiting",I texted her.
"Okay"
I sat patting on my knuckle singing songs.She rushed into my car.
"Why are you in a rush?"
"I don't want to talk that Indian guy"
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh,there is one Indian guy that works with me.He said that he likes me"
"And what did you said?,Mindu"
"I was too nervous so I said I want to become nun "
"You lied"
"Yes Zach"
"He will get hurt if he will found you  with somebody else in future.You should said the truth"
"Okay"
"Then what you will say tomorrow, Mindu".
"I will say,'I don't like you .You will get better one.I too like somebody who's world is really different from mine.We don't get what we always want"
"Who's that somebody you like?"
She turned away from me and her cheeks turned red.

"Jonah is throwing a bithday party tonight.We have to go",I said to her.
"Zach don't get drunk at the party".
Few minutes later we got ready to leave for jonah's party.

Mindu
Many people's were there  at the party.Zach hold my hand tightly but then few girls came and asked him for a selfie.It was awkward to stand like this with him.I saw Christina and I quickly went to her.There was a long que of girls before Zach.I just wanted to go out of this place and my weird dress was even more embarrassing.His world is like another planet for me.One of the girl's
fingers were playing his hair smoothly and sliding to his neck.She was drunk and she was almost about to kiss him while Zach was getting himself a glass of drink but Jack reached to her and distracted her.

"Come with me ,Mindu",Jonah said from my behind.
I followed him upstairs.
"You could stay here till the party is over.I know you don't feel comfortable there.And if you need anything you can call me".
He left.
It was nice to come out from crowds.

Zach
She was not there with Christina. Where did she went?.I tried to get out of  these bunch of girls but I couldn't. After few hours the girls were gone I searched for her everywhere in the crowds but she wasn't there.
"Jack have you seen her anywhere "
"She was there with Christina ",he told.
"But now she isn't there".
"Why are you so worried Zach?",Jonah shouted .
"Have you seen Mindu",Jack said to Jonah.
"She is at upstairs ".
I ran to the room upstairs.She was dozing on the couch .I sat beside her and put her head on my shoulder.

"Who are you?",she pushed me away
and then saw my face,"Oh Zach When did you came?I thought I was leaning my head on some strangers shoulder".
"Let's go to home"
"What about the party"
"Its over all the people are gone but you was sleeping".
We reached home.She was walking to her room.
"Come with me .You could sleep on the other side on my bed".
"No I am tired"
I carried her to my room.
"Zach,why do you love me when you
can have those beautiful women in your life.I am ugly and our way of living is different.I cant even fit in your friends party "
"Who said that you are ugly ?You are simply beautiful for me so never changed yourself".
"Are you always so closed to such beautiful woman like the one who was there with you at party, Zach"
"Oh no now you are getting jealous"
"No"
"Yes you are",I said .