Partie 70/ Boston

Be careful some remarks can shock the sensitivity of the youngest.

Scully had finally decided to go to the Boston Congress. The morning of departure she was anxious to leave Maggie for the next 2 days.

M: Scully, you should go and you'll end up missing your plane.

S: I do not want to go Mulder anymore.

Scully wore Maggie in her arms and hugged her.

M: Scully, you will not have time to get bored. Be reasonable. Mulder took Maggie from his arms.

S: I'm already bored of this little girl. She was stroking his hair.

William arrived in the living room.

William: Mom your taxi has arrived.

Scully turned to him with a small slack who did not want to go away. She kissed Maggie on the forehead.

S: Mom, come back quickly my angel. Be wise with dad. I love you.

Scully turned to William to hug him too, whispering in his ear: Keep an eye on your father!

William: Promised!

Mulder had dropped Maggie on her play mat to take Scully in her arms as well.

M: Call me when you arrive.

Scully kissed Mulder and left to take his taxi.

Scully was arriving at the big Boston hotel where the conference was being held. She registered her name at the front desk to receive the key to her room when Dr. Collins surprised her.

Colins: Hello Dana.

S: Hello.

Collins: I'm really glad you're here with us.

S: Thank you.

Collins: We have lunch together there is a conference in the afternoon only.

S: I'm going to settle in my room and finish some file for the FBI.

Collins: Agent Mulder is giving you some thread. You should take advantage of these two days to get a little FBI.

S: Agent Mulder is not the only one to give me a twist. Thank you for your concern James. But I really have to finish writing some files.

Collins: I would like to know more about Constable Dana Scully.

S: Another time can be.

Scully went to her room, she felt that what Debbie had told her about Collins was true.

Scully called Mulder by video.

M: How are you Scully.

S: I am finishing some file for you. How's it going with Maggie?

M: All right, I left it at the daycare after you left and I get it back tonight.

S: I can go home if it's complicated for you Mulder.

M: Scully everything is fine. How are you?

S: There is a conference this afternoon. The benefit dinner will be held tomorrow night. In the meantime I have to prepare a presentation to introduce our research department.

M: You'll be excellent I'm sure.

S: Call me when you get Maggie.

M: Promised. See you later

Scully was sitting in the room for the afternoon lecture. Collins had joined him to listen to her list. After the conference Scully spoke with some doctors she knew. His professional network was quite broad. His former life at the FBI and Quantico had led him to develop some good contacts. People respected her a lot for her knowledge.