I love you too- Part nine

As usual, Connor woke up early, but, realising that he didn't have to do much in the morning, he just went back to sleep.

At home, he would have had to make food, and help his dad in the garage for at least half an hour or so before he went to school. He shuddered at the thought of what would happen if he slept in this late at his own house. But he wasn't at his house, he was with Aaron.

He loved being at Aarons house. It was warm and friendly, full of people that treated him like a person, and most of all, his boyfriend, who loved him more than anyone else he knew.

His watch buzzed once, to let him know that it was seven, and so he got up quietly, trying, and failing to not wake Aaron, who moaned sleepily.

"Don't go.." he said.

Connor laughed.

"We need to get up anyway, we have to get ready for school."

Aaron groaned again.

"Fine."

So they got up, and began hustling around the house, brushing their teeth, and getting dressed together.

Connor was now used to wearing Aaron's clothes, and they felt nicer than his own, if only because of their original owner. Just jeans and a hoodie, no one will notice right?

Connor followed Aaron downstairs, and made them both a cup of tea. There was a tense awkwardness between them, and Connor knew why immediately. Being a couple was easy when you were the only ones that knew, about it, but it would be difficult to act as if nothing had happened between them over the weekend, and they couldn't exactly hold hands or anything.

Aaron spoke first.

"Hey, don't think being with other people will change us, okay?"

Connor nodded, smiling, but he didn't fully believe what Aaron was saying.

"I don't want them to pick on you, either." He said.

Aaron laughed.

"Me? Haven't I shown you I can stand up for myself? I love you, Connor. And they're gonna have to try a hell of a lot harder if they want to stop that, okay?"

Connor nodded again. Aaron gently pressed his lips to Connors, proceeding to trail kisses down the smaller boys neck, and laughing at Connors shock.

When he pulled away, both boys were faintly red in the face, but they were laughing, so it wasn't a bad thing at all.

"So, do you want to walk to school, or I can drive?" Aaron asked.

"I'd like to walk. I've never been that way to school before." Replied Connor.

Aaron got up.
"Well in that case, we have to leave soon."

So they did, with quick goodbyes to Aarons Mom and Hazel, who were in the other room, they set off down the forest track together.

As they passed the river, laying calmly, as if it hadn't woken up yet, Aaron noticed something.

Connor caught him staring, and laughed.

"What?" He said.

"Your face. Some of your cuts are healing." Aaron said, looking carefully at Connor, and of course getting distracted by his beautiful eyes.

"Oh." Said Connor, blushing slightly. "I kinda forgot about that."

"Don't worry about it." He said, giving a reassuring smile to Connor, who was clearly worrying about it. "You'll be fine."