The World is Ending

Oh no!!! You've got into an argument with your best friend and it didn't end well at all!! No the world is not ending and the sky is not falling, I promise all will work out. What you have got to do most likely will not be the easiest thing to do, especially if you are the kind of person who is not all that great at accepting defeat or can't stand being wrong. To work this out you will have to compromise or at least agree to disagree. Honesty in a healthy relationship there will be fighting, people no matter how close must be different. 

What if we're not talking to each other right now? If you aren't talking my suggestion is to swallow your damn pride and go talk to them! I mean if this friendship is something that really matters to you, why in the world would you let something as petty as an argument end it? If it is a serious argument then that gives you all the more reason to talk to them. In order to redeem your relationship you must be open with each other and make sure that they know that no matter how bad things may seem for you guys you will always have thier back.

Until next time if you need me to cover something specific just hit me up. I may not get back to you right a way but i definitely will get back to you!!