part 29

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Today was a windy, chilly day. I wanted to just stay inside and cuddle up in three different blankets while editing photos or looking on instagram for inspiration.

I've gained about 450,000 followers after people noticed Taehyung and I were starting to become something.

I don't really know what we are yet. We've gone on a few dates and we have hung out at his apartment a few times, but we haven't labeled ourselves as boyfriends yet.

Taehyung was literally the definition of perfect. He was insanely handsome and adorable all at once. He was calm and sweet and caring and made me laugh.

I really hope we last.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, snapping me out of my thoughts. I pause the show that was playing on Netflix and pull out my phone.

Taehyung was calling me.

I quickly answer, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jungkook. What are you up to?"

"I'm just at home, what's up?"

"Can I come over?"

"Sure."

"Okay, send me your address. I'll be there soon."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

*click*

I get up and clean up the place a little bit after sending my address to Taehyung.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I quickly get up and run to the door, opening it.

There stood Taehyung, gorgeous as always. He literally took my breath away.

"Hi." I said with a smile. He grinned widely at me with his adorable boxy smile.

"Hi, Kookie." He said, his velvety voice serenading me.

I open the door wider for him and he walks in, starting to take off his coat. "Here, let me." I say, stepping up behind him.

I grabbed the sides of his coat and pulled it off his arms, his fresh fruity smell filling the room.

I set the coat on the chair before turning to Taehyung.

"What are you watching?" He asks, motioning to the TV.

"The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina." I say sheepishly.

"I fucking love this show!" Taehyung said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the couch. I laugh and grab the remote, hitting play.

We sit down and wrap the big fluffy blankets around us. "How does it feel having half a million followers?" Taehyung asks after a few minutes, nudging me.

"It's kind of pressuring to be honest." I say with a laugh. "Yeah, I get what you mean." He said.

"At least now I'm getting offers to sponsor for people." I say.

"Really? Nice! Maybe Instagram will start paying you for your posts." Taehyung said.

"Do you make money just off of instagram?" I ask him.

"Well since I model, I get payed through that too. Also my photography. You should start submitting your photos, you're even better at taking them than me." Taehyung states, pinching my side.

I giggle slightly, watching as Taehyung's eyes light up. "I'm not that good." I mutter.

I wince when I feel a slap on my arm. "Shut up. You're amazing." Taehyung says. "Ow!" I whine, rubbing my arm.

Taehyung's eyes widen. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." He said, holding onto my arms. I laugh loudly.

"Tae, you didn't hurt me. I was being over dramatic." I say.

"Oh..."

"You're so cute." I say.

"No you are." He said.

"No, you are!"

"No I'm not. You are."

"No, you are."

"Okay we need to shut up. We're both cute." Taehyung declared. I giggled and nodded.

We get comfy under the blankets and start watching the show, our fingers intertwined the whole time.

It was dark out now, and I had my head resting on Taehyung's shoulder as the TV illuminated the dark room with a blueish glow.

"Jungkook.."

"Hm?" I ask, lifting up my head to look at him. His face was unreadable, his eyes boring into mine. It scared me a little, I don't like when I can't read his face.

His eyes softened as he looked at me, making my heart flutter. He gently placed his fingers under my chin and leaned in, his eyes fluttering closed.

My breath hitched before I felt his soft lips connect with mine, it felt like putting the last puzzle piece into the puzzle.

I closed my eyes, my heart beating rapidly and my mind going nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

I kissed him back, having no reason not to.

Our lips melded together as we kissed, causing the feeling of pure euphoria for the both of us.

The kiss was gentle yet longing, like we were lovers separated across the ocean and finally reunited again.

I was a star and he was the vast night sky. I was a burning flame and he was the spark.

I was a galaxy, and he was the universe.

His slender fingers slid down my neck to my chest, where his fingers wrapped around the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer.

My hands found their way into his soft hair as our chests pressed together.

Our lips collided and slid against each other messily as we fought to be closer to each other, not that there was any space left between us anyways.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving both of us breathless.

His lips were red and swollen, I had no doubt mine were the same.

"Wow." He breathed, his starry eyes staring into mine.

I laugh lightly, looking down when I could feel my face get hot.

"Don't hide." He said softly, his index and middle finger lifting up my chin to look at him. I bite my lip shyly, my face very flustered.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." He said with a giggle, placing a light kiss on my lips.

"Shut up..." I mutter.

He grins widely, his laugh music to my ears. The rest of the night we share soft kisses and cuddles, before falling asleep tangled up in blankets, rain lightly falling outside.

»———«

how do you like this chapter?? I feel like it was cringy.