5

_________Luna___________
I woke up to sunshine streaming through my huge clear window, almost blinding me when I at last opened my eyes. Vitalia was already poking at the chorus of "Walking on Sunshine", she always knew how to make me feel like it's going to be a great day. Today I'm going to spend with my friend Lilac, my sister Skylar, and my little brother Bishop. Right on cue A girl with Lilac hair burst into my room singing the lyrics. I fallowed suit and started skipping around the room readying myself for the day. As the song ended two mini humans clamored into the room. Bishop clung to my legs almost making me fall over, Skylar however was koala hugging Lilac's head.  "Well I take it that you're happy to see us." Lilac breathed through Skylar arms. Bishop separated from my legs and stomped his feet in giddiness. "Aventure, aventure, sissy aventure!!" He's only 4 so he says some things improperly, but it is soo cute. Skylar finally released Lilac and joined Bishop, jumping up and down yelling "Adventure Adventure!" " Alright, Alright, who's riding with Lilac?" I already knew the answer but to my surprise Bishop was debating on who to go with. Skylar flew past him and jumped on Drivet, Lilac's monstrous nightmare. Bishop looked disappointed so I scooped him up. "That's okay Bishop, you get to ride with Vitalia and I. Isn't that just as cool?" He stared in wonder at Vitalia. I strapped him into the saddle and he cuddled Vitalia's neck, relishing in the warmth she was giving off. Vitalia is a Sunspot dragon so she's always nice and toasty warm, makes her a great cuddle buddy.I climbed onto Vitalia and off we went, racing through the corridor and past my unsuspecting mother and her secretary. I led the way to my clearing and Lilac fallowed, she let Skylar hold Drivet's reigns. We landed by the pond, Bishop was sleeping when we landed so I set up a blanket and laid him down next to Vitalia and she wrapped a wing around him as he slept. Skylar jumped off of Drivet and looked around there were dragons poking their heads out of the brush. A few of them emerged and Skylar was eager to pet them all. Lilac and I settled down in front of the pond, she asked me why I was leaving and I told her everything about the treaty. She started going on about how romantic it was, but then she got sad. We were both uncertain of what this meant for the future. "I don't want this to be a sad day, I want us to have a happy time, I want one more day of normalcy before my life gets turned topsy turvy." Lilac and I watched Skylar play with 3 baby dragons, when finally Bishop roused from his nap. Lilac started giving the dragons parts and they started playing  'Nancy Mulligan' Bishop and Skylar danced with the dragons, while Lilac and I sang and danced around the pond. We were having such a lovely time when the song came to an end. Vitalia started strumming 'Galway Girl'. Bishop and Skylar found playing in the pond more entertaining than watching us dance.
__________Hiccup________
I trudged through the village towards the Dragon Academy. I was looking for Astrid,but along with her I found the rest of the gang. Before the others noticed me I signaled Astrid so we could talk in peace.
"Hiccup!" She smiled "What's up?"
"Astrid we need to talk, please just keep in mind that I had nothing to do with this." Before she even replied I jumped right into explaining the treaty and what it meant for us. I can't even look her in the eyes as I finish, we stood in silence for a moment, I couldn't bring myself to look at the pain I'm causing her. "Unless.." Astrid leaned closer "what if we just eloped?"
"What?" I couldn't believe my ears."But they'd find us, and I'm supposed to be chief soon, I can't just disappear." "So then why don't we just go find this girl and get rid of her. Better yet it would be so much easier to just kill her and end this ridiculous thing. Then we can live our lives in happy loving bliss,together." Did she just suggest we kill someone? Just as I was about to break it off completely, the gang walked up. "Astrid I'm sorry but I'm engaged to another. We can't be together and that's that." I figured that Astrid was pretty upset, I couldn't bear to look at her so i just turned away and started towards the docks. The gang stood behind us gawking at the scene they'd just witnessed, but Fishlegs quickly recovered and caught up to me. "Hiccup wait up!" Fishlegs ran up to my side. We sat on the pier and flipped through the journal. "Ya know Hiccup maybe we should try and find this girl, she's probably looking for her journal." Fishlegs was looking to see if he could find a name. "Yeah, maybe we should." I said while mounting Toothless. We flew off to Itchy Armpit, the last place we saw the mystery girl. Landing a bit away from the clearing we found her in, we crept closer. There she was, another two girls and a little boy was with her. The mystery girl and the violet haired girl were singing and dancing, while the little ones were splashing about in the shallow pond. "Kissed her on the neck and took her by the hands, said baby I just wanna dance." Started the mystery girl."With my pretty little Galway girl."Piped in the violet haired girl as they twirled and danced. Fishlegs and I stared at the scene unfolding before us. The two older girls finished their song laughing as they sat on the grass. That is until the little boy stood by the edge of the pond and pulled off his pants. "No, Bishop, not in the water!" The Mystery girl races to catch him in time, picked him up from behind and stopped a couple bushes away from where we were hidden. "Lilac through me his pants would you?" The purple haired girl threw a tiny pair of pants. Mystery girl put the boy down to get his pants. Bishop however did not like pants so he ran away from the Mystery girl. At this point we heard hushed noises a few feet away from us. We decide to investigate, keeping out of sight of the gathering in the clearing. We were careful so we wouldn't disturb whatever was there, to my surprise Astrid was there, she was throwing her axe and destroying a few trees and bushes. Astrid was pissed. Fishlegs said we should probably go back to Berk. I honestly am so tired that I don't feel like doing anything else I just wanted to go home and sleep.