His World

Chapter I

Seoul, South Korea. Friday, 9:14am.

I took my shades off. Everybody in about a mile radius are looking at me.

Doesn't bother me at all though. I can park my vehicle whatever I want.

I beamed at them, knowing that they love my smiles.

Scratch that. They love everything about me.

People worships me. Well, who wouldn't? You got a prince that looks more dashing than any idol in the world.

South Korea is the luckiest country of them all.

"What happened to your Lamborghini, Your Highness?"

I crossed the street, my personal butler, Do Kyungsoo following behind.

"Don't get your hopes up yet, Yixing. Even with my mom's limo I can serve you some dusts."

Two ladies stood up from their table and greeted me with hugs and kisses. I heard clicking sounds in the midst of a busy Seoul street.

Like I care. They can take as many pictures as they want, I'm always in the news anyway.

"You sure your mommy approves?" says Minseok.

"Race will be done even before she can protest."

"The said mommy was out of the country that's why." Kyungsoo muttered with his infamous 24/7 poker face.

My small group of friends laughed.

"When she gets back, her winning car will be the first thing that will greet her." I told my butler.

Kyungsoo didn't respond anymore. If he can only join the betting, I'm sure he's rooting for Yizing to win.

"Tell my apologies to the Queen for giving her car a bad record." says Yixing.

"Are we even gonna start or you girls will only talk?" says Minseok.

Yixing and I both smirk at one another, nodding our heads before we each headed to our vehicle.

I brought the engine back to life.

Kyungsoo doesn't approve of this. Mainly because technically it's an illegal car race. No protective gears and stuff.

Heck, that makes this one more thrilling!

I look at my left. Yixing looked at me as well. Believe it or not but winning is not my main goal here.

Kyungsoo stood between our cars, white handkerchief in his right hand. He raised it up. "Ready? Go." he announced in a rather lifeless tone, letting go of the cloth.

But I'm well used of him now. After years of him being my butler, his nonchalant character is even amusing to me.

I hit the gear.

Here we go!

Not bad for a limo. Eomma's car is fast but not as fast as my Lamborghini. If the Queen thought she can stop me from racing by hiding my precious car, she clearly did not know his son.

With or without sportscar, I can still win this. After all, it's the driver that matters.

I glance at the side mirror. Yixing's MacLaren is just behind me. What is that dude doing? Speed up, man!

At the corner of my eye, I saw a halmoenie about to cross the deserted street. Out of reflex I took a turn to the street on my right, taking my car out of the race's route.