Jongin Again

[ The Italics  with Underline are in Korean language. ]

Chapter XIII

Everything changed.

No. Scratch that.

Actually, everything went back to the way they were supposed to be.

I was back as the center of the buzz. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Naver, Dispatch and every sites I can think of, I was there. We were there.

Newspapers, Magazines, Tabloids, Television, News. Everywhere.

I was Jongin again.

And there's no going back to Kai.

I tried talking to Krystal. She insisted on avoiding me. I couldn't blame her. With all the chaos that was happening around, who would have want to come near me?

Before, I wondered if she will give me the same treatment she did if she knew I was a prince. At the back of my mind I was thinking she'll probably won't let go of me even more but of course I was proven wrong.

My status didn't attract her. It made her go away.

Up to this point she's making me experience yet another first.

I was never heartbroken before. For the record, I was never in love before.

Yeah. I was in love. I am in love.

After a week I stopped bothering her. She's a very smart woman. She knew that by being with me it will only cause trouble. Eventually I gave her what she deserves.

Peace of mind.

It's enough that I disturbed her simple life. It's enough that I caused a huge mess. At least now she can go on with her life again as if we never crossed paths.

It's painful but it's reality. Being a prince came with a curse. It's all good from the the outside but inside, it will crush you.

I was even lucky to experience real love even for a short while. I knew I will cherish it 'till the day I die.

"YEEESS! BURN SUCKERS!!"

Bacon and Kyungsoo spend the whole night playing again.

I got down from my bed. It's 7am and my last exam would be in an hour. I need to get ready but first I need to do something about my butler.

After taking a shower, I got went back to our room with a bucket of cold tap water. Not caring about the mess it'll make, I dump the whole thing to my roommates.

****

I was drained after that last test and I don't have much time left before my shift at the bar will start. Without asking for permission, I grabbed the only unopened food from Bacon's made up pantry. Oreos aren't my thing since I find them too sweet but this will do. I needed the sugar, anyway.

Kyungsoo's phone rings. He picked it up and spoke in hangul.

"Your Highness." He said, still in korean, passing the phone to me. Now that my secret is out he is not restricted anymore.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Jongin." It was the first time I heard my mother's voice since leaving South Korea.

"Eomma."

I readied myself. I knew the reason of her call. This feels just like before. Me making a mess and her lecturing me endlessly 'till her throat hurts.