3

Do you perhaps, feel yourself sexually attracted to every guy that you see or do you have any specifications?

What's the point in asking this?

Well, if you say you have specific characteristics you like a guy to have inorder to make out with him, you can be ruled out of being called a nymphomaniac. Since, they tend to have sex with any man they see. They're not too much into details.

I .... I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm just a bad girl.
And that remark, Hyungwon-ssi, is quite offending me.

He unbuttoned the top button on his shirt and tilted his head a little. His gaze was strong. It was as if I could taste it. Never have I ever felt so drawn towards man just by their gaze. His looks were as sharp as a knife.
He opened his mouth to speak something, but the sudden opening of the door shushed him.

Officer Chae, Head of the Department, Yoo TaeJoon is requesting your presence in the assembly hall now.
We need to hurry.

Right away Officer Lim!

The other man nodded and they both turned their looks my way.

ChaeRin-ssi, I hope you know the rules every suspect is supposed to follow during their interrogations.
Do not leave this area, Incase you do, inform us.
And try to answer our calls and make it to the interrogation sessions whenever we ask for your presence.
If you keep that in mind, you are good to go for today! We'll let you know when you need to attend the sessions after a little while.  Is that understood?

They were looking at me for some approval? I didn't nod, neither smile.
I just shrugged.
And just when they were leaving for their meeting, my eyes landed on his fingers ....

Don't tell me Hyungwon-ssi, that you are engaged.

I move close to his figure. I lean closer and say

Although that should be no problem for me. I'm just a bad bad girl.

My voice for sure toned down a little to sound a little huskier and sexier.
His expressions were out of this world.
He scoffed at my remark and left.

That's something new now. No man has ever tried to resist me. What's with him?
It sure hurt my pride but left me thinking of him the entire night.
This feeling that I'm owning right now, is killing me. I have zero patience. But for him, I might just wait. Wait to have him all over me.
But something's telling me it won't be easy.