Constructing A Team Flash

Barry's POV.

Barry had discovered that Wally was the Flash. Wally took Barry to his 'base' and there Barry found out that Iris was involved. He told them that he would be happy to help, but they explained that the only person who could help them now was Cisco Ramone. Immediately Barry was excited to see his old friend, but before they left he called Ella to let her know everything was alright and that he would be home late.

"Hey, honey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be home a little late."

"Oh no why?" She asked.

"I just have a lot of work." He lied.

"Okay, but when you do come home could you pick up some cookie dough ice cream? And maybe some root beer?"

Barry smiled as he walked down the hall of Wally's apartment building with the other two.

"Cravings again, huh?"

Iris glanced at him and grinned as she listened to one end of the conversation.

With the quiet Barry received on the other end, he knew she was biting her lip.
". . .Yeah. They're raging right now."

Barry chuckled. "When are they not."

"Oh hush."

He chuckled again. "It's okay. I'll get it, sweetheart. You know I think it's funny. You used to hate cookie dough ice cream when we were kids."

He could hear her smile over the phone. "And you loved it." She giggled. "Our kid must have inherited its love for cookie dough ice cream from you. Because it definitely did not inherit it from me."

Barry smiled widely at the thought of their child. "No. No it did not, but it's insomnia it did inherit from you."

Ella giggled. "I know! The kid won't settle down at night!"

"Just like it's mother."

"Hey, I only really had that problem in high school."

Barry smiled remembering nights from the other time line when she would call him to come over and hang out because she couldn't sleep. It was before they had admitted their feelings for one another. He remembered laughing and goofing off late at night while watching movies.

Just then a sharp pain erupted in the back of his head. His ears started to ring and everything went black.

Suddenly the moments Barry was thinking about between he and Ella vanished as if they had been painfully torn out of his mind. Memories of when they were kids eating ice cream at the park, the first night she stayed over at his house when he was nine. Nights she called him to her apartment, the night of Valentine's Day when he and she decided to be each other's temporary valentine. And they kissed each other's cheeks.
Other tiny moments of their friendship and their slowly realized feelings. And lastly memories of his many late night rendezvous with her as the Flash. They all disappeared from his mind as if they had never been there to start with.

Barry leaned against the hallway wall as the pain disappeared and everything returned to normal. Now other memories from the current time line filled the empty spaces.

"Barry?. . .Barry, honey? You there? Are you okay?" Ella asked over the phone in alarm.
Her voice sounded panicked.

Barry realized he had stopped talking and that his breathing had become extremely labored.

"Hey you okay?" He heard Iris ask, going over to him.

He nodded silently and stood up straight. "Yeah. Yeah, Ella. I'm here. I'm fine. I just. . .I was thinking of something and. . . I lost it."