Chapter 1

April's P.O.V.

The worst thing that may happen to a 17-year-old girl, grown in Australia and after 11 years of happy living in the sunny, hot Melbourne is to come back in the rainy and wet London. Just how I predicted, when we got of the plane, it was heavy raining.

- Okay, I'll get that luggage.. Daniel, take the bags, carefully..  good. Now.

- Dad, it's raining too hard, can't we just wait for it to stop here, for ten minutes? - I asked.

- That's a good idea, darling but we really need to hurry.. 

- Oh, come on, Michael, 10 minutes are nothing! - my mother exclaimed and pointed at me and my brother - You both, go to the café right there, while your dad and I find the bus that will leave us in Chiswick. Watch your phones for calls!

Our parents got out in the rain and me and Dan started to make our way to the cafeteria.

- Do you want something to drink? - he asked when we finally came to the cafe.

- No, thanks. You go if you want a coffee, I'll wait here.

- I'm coming in a few seconds! - he shouted at me because it was too noisy.

I smiled and waved at him when suddenly I felt how someone bumps into me. The bags I was carrying fell down and all the clothes and books in them fell on the ground.

- What, the whole hell, do you think that you're doing?! - I shouted and squatted to gather them.

- Me? If you weren't too busy to wave at your boyfriend, that maybe wasn't going to happen! - said a boy with a strong British accent.

- He's not my boyfriend! - I stood and looked directly in his eyes which were emerald green.

- Good. Now, when I'm sure you're okay, I have to go - he said and began pushing his suitcase to the turnstile output.

I watched him until he lost in the crowd and unawares I felt awful. It wasn't his fault that my life was going to change and that I left my friends in Australia..

I turned around and, because he was already gone and it was too late to apologize, and because I didn't know what else to do, I stared at the people, walking hurriedly in the airport. Most of them were British who have just returned from a vacation. I also noticed that they were clever enough to wear a coat. Even the boy I faced wore a warm black jacket. And on the other side there was me, wearing only a t-shirt..

I glanced at myself in the window. Unfortunately, all these years didn't help a lot about my outward. We lived in London until I became 6. Two weeks after my birthday we moved to Melbourne. Although I've lived longer in Australia than England, I kept the light tan. As a typical briton, I have straight brown hair and blue eyes. I wasn't really tall - around 5'6 feet. Me and that boy I met have almost 15 centimetres difference.

My bad mood started to show again. I could have been kinder..

Finn's P.O.V.

- God, I'm freezing! - I muttered.

Of course, I knew that I couldn't expect sun exactly today but it have never been that cold.

- Do you want my coat, mate? - Jack asked behind me - Don't worry, I have another.

I wore his black jacket while he was pulling out his from the suitcase.

- No way. I forgot my phone.. Probably when I met the terrible girl.. - Jack rolled eyes.

- What terrible girl? - I asked.

- I'll tell you later. Can you, Finny take my phone? I don't want to meet her again..

- She must have been very terrible.

- She was - he nodded.

- Okay - I sighed - I'll go get your phone.

He told me where he met the horrible girl, I left him my phone and went inside the airport. I've just walked in the cafe when a girl, wearing only a T-shirt, came to me.

- I think that's yours. - she gave me Jack's telephone.

- Oh, thank you.. - I murmered.

- Look, I'm sorry for my behavior.. I usually don't get angry that fast but today I..

'Oh god  That's the horrible girl, isn't it..'

- My family and I just moved here and..

'She doesn't look so awful, tho.'

- I'm sorry for you but, look, I'm not.. - I started to explain that I have twin brother when all of a sudden the phone rang and it got worse. It was my mom on loudspeaker.

- Jack, I'm sorry that we're late, honey.. We're waiting to get the luggage and we're coming.

- Okay, mom but I'm not..

She hung up the phone.

- Well, Jack, I'll go. My brother's probably waiting for me.

I looked at her. She didn't get the situation and I had to explain.. I just opened my mouth but Jack's phone rang again.

- I'm going. Bye.

- Bye..

'Oh god.. That's not going to bring anything good..'

Feel free to give your comments, good and bad. Tell me if you want me to continue it, so as to know if there's a sense to continue writing it.

I'm sorry for my awful grammar.

Vote and comment if you like it!