The Arrival.

With a day of work behind me, I drove home in my Tesla Model 3, given to me by my friend Lexus. Her and Elon had been going steady for sometime now and of course as her close friend I got many benefits fron that relationship.

Anyways, my drive home consisted of blaring loud Undertale music and KPop, having a good time the whole way.

Undertale was something I had played and fell in love with in high school. But now with news of a new game, I was back into it and enjoying life.

The colors were always bright and wonderful and the cast of characters were fun and bubbly.

My favorite character had been the older, yet smaller skeleton, Sans. I didnt know what it was, the mix of his silly puns and his brace attitude was a huge turn on for me.

Everytime I heard the sweet 'Euh's that came from him speaking, my heart raced and fluttered.

I had made it home from my tedious Starbucks job and instantly dashed to my room and turned on my PC, I was going to replay Undertale for the 5th time.

I texted my best friend,Best Friend, and ranted and raved about how much I wanted Sans to eat my ass.

Best Friend had been there with be through it all, so she wasnt surprised when I brought up the skeleton fir the 50th time this week. Bestie always teased me by saying:

"Oh, (MY/N), youre so crazy, hes not real "

"How is he suppose to eat you out if he has no tongue dummy."

And things of that vareity, but I didnt care, my love for Sans was huge and it would never stop.

As soom as I heard the familiar music of the game's menu, an instant smile coated my lips.

"Just until I get to Sans, alright?" I made a deal with myself before delving into the world I had loved and cherished.

It had been a few hours and out of the blue I heard the familiar song that came on when you met the little skeleton.

But before I knew it, my parents called, they wanted to have a dinner and I gladly accepted.

"It wont take long Sans, I'll be back." I spoke to my monitor before standing up and grabbing my keys.

My parent's and I laughed and smiled throughout our meal, they were proud of my accomplishments, even if it was something like inventing a company. They were very supportive.

I waved them goodbye as I dropped them back off at my childhood home. Ahh, the good times I had there.

Soon, I entered my house without a care, a pep in my step, but something was off.

As soon as I entered I heard a sound that I adored dearly a single "Euh"

'Sans' I thought. 'Maybe it was the game? I mean I did leave it on.' I reassured myself. There was no way Sans was actually here.

But what I saw as I walked into my room was a sight that I couldnt believe...