23

Jesy and Fergal are in Mexico together for WWE Live show in South America

Jesy and Fergal are in Mexico together for WWE Live show in South America. Since Fergal has a minor injuries. Jesy and Fergal decided to go to Cabo Mexico together to get away from the drama with Harry Byart. 

He sighed. "Hey, you okay?" Jesy asked. "I'm okay. We are missing out on South America show," he said. "I know, babe. Plus we got Mixed Match Challenge Semi-finals," she said. "I'm ready to win it," he said. 

"Me too. If we did lose, would you ever regret being paired with me?" she asked. "No of course not. Why would you ask that?" he asked. Jesy gets her phone out and show the comments that fans commented. 

Fergal looks through her phone. He continues to read the comments about Jesy. "Just ignore them. They prefer Bayley and me to be teamed up. You won a match against Bayley to be my Mixed Match Challenge Partner. Just ignore it," he said. 

She nodded. "So you and Harry have a match against each other. Am I allowed at ringside?" she asked. "Of course you are. Corbin can't prevent it," he said. She nodded. "I'm gonna hop in the pool," she said. 

"I'll join you," he said, getting up. He helped her up. She jumps in the pool first, then he jumps in with her. She rose to the surface as he rose up. She swam towards him. He held on to her, she kissed him. 

"So beautiful," he said. "I am so lucky to have you," she said, smiling. "I know you are," he said. She smiled. "Jesy, there something I need to tell you," he said. "Tell me," she said. "Well since I am out of action until TLC, you will be having a new Mixed Tag partner for Mixed Match Challenge," he said. 

"Is it a serious injury?" she asked. "No its very minor. I'll be back for TLC so I can beat Harry Byart ass where he won't make it," he said. Jesy nodded. "Do I know who your replacement is?" she asked. 

"You will find out on Monday," he said. "They better not give me. A jobber like Curt Hawkins. I'll end up beating their ass," she said.  "Don't worry, they'll give you someone who will defend you like I do," he said, kissing her cheek.

Jesy nodded and kissed him deeply. He held on to her. They got under the water together. A few seconds later, they came up to the surface. She gaps and smiled. "That's reminds me a scene in a movie," she said, smiling.