Our love will find a way ( Giving in )

(I've not yet edited this part. So please Bear with me.)

This time when Luke's tongue brushed against Skyler's lips, she didn't hesitate. Her fingers threaded themselves into Luke's hair, drawing him harder into there kiss, then plunged her tongue deep, meeting Luke's thrust! For thrust! Luke moaned" when she started Sucking his, into her own mouth, Skyler's own groan rumbled threw him, her pleasure at the new found feelings it created inside her body, made Luke pulled back gasping! Were did you?,, I thought you? He was breathing hard!!

Skyler cut him off" blushing hard, Um" my friend Kim parks, back home, well she, um" liked to talk about her, Um" well her expenses, and she left nothing out! Even if I wanted to hear them or not, Skyler's blush deepened, and the look on her face, made Luke chuckle, well thank you Kim! Luke laughed playfully.

Skyler slapped his arm, shut up! She whispered, Luke smiled,he new that it had been hard for her to tell him that, But to him it's was, kinda sexy! That she had wanted to test out, her new found knowledge on this subject, and with him.

Hey? I'm not complaining! Luke said gently, taking her chin between his fingers, his hand was shaking, she could feel it, but he didn't stop until her eyes met his. To be completely truthful with you, I'm nervous as hell!! Sky! I don't want to hurt you! for nothing! I know this is your first time, and I want it to be special, right, and everything you have ever imagined it would be.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is, I'm hoping I don't fuck this up for you. Skyler gave Luke a small, smile. She could see it in his eyes, he meant it, could feel it! In his touch.. I'm nervous to Luke, but I am sure of one thing! What? He asked her ever so softly.

Skyler look deep into Luke's eyes, she slowly grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it up"and over her head, letting it fall where ever it May. Then with absolute confidence,! Said" I want you" Luke." His heart skipped a beat! At seeing the truth in her eyes,

Luke's closed the small gap between them, his lips brushed her. Pulling back, just a little his lips "hovering" over hers, he whispered" I want you to Skyler! I've wanted" you from the moment" I laid my eyes on you! Luke closed the gap! His lips covered her's! As he deepened their kiss.

He Lifted" Skyler up bridal style without"breaking there kiss. Making" his way over to the corner, were the twin cot was" laying her gently down on it, they took their time"removing each article of clothing, one piece at a time, savoring" every small touch" and kiss" that passed between them.

Sky gasped" when Luke took one of her small breast into his mouth, sucking" and swirling his tongue "around her nipple, causing it to pucker" up, Small flames"licked threw her body, arrowing" straight to her core! When ever he touched" a sensitive spot, it would draw out little, moans", and huffs! Of pleasure from her lips. The sounds were driving" him on to pleasure her more! Make her want him! Just as much! As he wanted her.

He rolled her other nipple" between his fingers, then flicked"the one in his mouth, with his tongue, drawing" another gasp" from Her! Skyler licked her lips"as that, yummiest" feeling was starting up again"causing heat to pool up" between her legs.

Skyler lifted her head, just as Luke's" move to her other" breast doing to it! The same as he did to her other one! His hand slowly moved down her sides, to her hips! Enjoying the feel of her soft body" Loving" the feel of her! Luke's hands made there way "under her knee. placing them"one by one! Up" and over his shoulders. His lips"and tongue made there way down her body"loving ever inch he came across, any time she moaned"when he hit a sensitive" spot, Luke would spend a few extra moments there, pleasuring her.

She arched" her body" into his mouth, as his tongue"glided across her ribs" to the inside crease, of one leg! His tongue leaving a cool, wet trail along the way, heat! Flooded" her whole body! Skyler gasped out! As Luke other hand palmed her most heated spot! His thumb slid between her slick wet" lips of her clit! Finding her bud"rolling it gently, Causing Skyler's hips" to come off the cot, silently asking! For what" she didn't know! But he did!