(27) A Closer Step To Success

Another day goes by and no sign of Dentanus or his fellows appear.However,that wasn't a good reason for anyone to stop training.

Simon approached Nathan who was occupied with mastering his new ability.
Simon said"Nathan, mastering the dragon drive is good..but if you think about it,isn't mastering both your parents' abilities better?,I think you should train on mastering your mother's ability more."

Nathan agreed to what Simon said"Hmm,I think you are right;mastering more abilities will make me not only stronger but also capable of using different strategies."

Simon then said"So?,how are you going to train now?"
Nathan replied"I don't know yet..I will go sit by myself to figure this out."

Nathan generated massive amount of red aura and transformed.
He got his black wings out and flew away to the nearest mountain and sat on it's peak.

He then shifted to his normal body.
Nathan thought to himself"When I wanted to train and increase the red aura's capacity I didn't do but use it alot and I achieved everything after that..maybe that's what I should do now.."

Nathan generated his blue aura and ran down the mountain until he reached the ground.
He then started training on martial arts while using his blue aura.

After a while,he non-intentionally formed a wind attack while moving his hand quickly horizontally.
"Alright,this is just the first step."said  Nathan.

As soon as he became able to know what he is capable of,he transformed and went back to his friends.

Simon asked him"Did it work out in the end?"
Nathan replied"Everything worked out just fine."

Several days past by and Nathan gets closer and closer to understanding his abilities better.
After what he experienced he demanded a sparring match with Simon.

Simon asked"Are you sure you want to do this?,I mean last time you barely defeated me while risking your life."

Nathan replied"Don't worry,this time it will be different."
As they stood infront of each other,Simon knew Nathan was upto something.

Nathan generated his blue aura and rushed towards Simon.
Simon said"This is pointless;you can't beat me using martial arts.."

Nathan replied"I didn't intend to use martial arts only."
Nathan started his attack with a swing with his right hand.However,Simon blocked it easily.

Nathan then tried the other side and kicked Simon.
Simon blocked his attack again.
Nathan kept attacking Simon non-stop from all directions.

Untill one attack landed successfully.
Simon flew meters away.
He was so frustrated that he didn't even get up.
He then asked Nathan "How the hell did you do that!?"

Nathan explained"Since my mother is the sky conqueror Sora,I inherited her ability to control the wind around me.
One of the main forces that no one can avoid while moving is air resistance.
So the only thing I have done was to add the air to my assistance and make the wind go the same direction as my fist,which was your face."

Simon said while smiling "you have grown up Nathan, To think that you have actually defeated me without even using more than half of your power..you have grown up to be a fine young man.However,you still didn't reach your full potential..you still need to improve more,so continue your training untill you have reached the climax of your abilities and believe that I will be with you all the way to the end."

And that was how Nathan got one step closer to achieving his dream.