Chapter 13

30 minutes later
Lucy's POV

I woke up to Nashi's crying and screaming voice. I walked over to her crib and I picked her up, taking her to my bed so I can change her diaper. It reeked, like really bad. Natsu groaned and looked over to me.

Natsu: Ugh.. what is that terrible smell?!
Lucy: It's coming from your daughter, Natsu.
Natsu: Jesus..
Lucy: You're changing Luke's diaper when he wakes up, by the way.
Natsu: W-What?! Why?!
Lucy: Because you need to learn how to just in case something happens to me while they're still babies and plus, it's your job to do so as well.
Natsu: Okay..

Natsu stood next to me watching as I demonstrated how to change it. I was winging it, you know. I've never had any experience with babies so I'm just.. learning as I go along. It was pretty easy actually. Luke started crying and Natsu cringed at the thought of what he has to do. He walked over to Luke's crib and picked him, taking him to the bed, where he laid him down next to Nashi.
Natsu learned pretty fast. When he realized he had done it perfectly, he hugged me, smiling. Just then Natsu's dad walked in and looked at us.

Natsu: What are you doing here, dad?
Igneel: I just came to tell you that I'll be stepping down from my throne, meaning that you'll take over.
Natsu: What?
Igneel: It's time, Natsu.
Lucy: Wha-
Natsu: I'm not even ready to lead, someone else should do it. Plus, I didn't even want to come back to this stuff. I wanted a normal life. We wanted a normal life for the kids.
Igneel: Then who do you propose will be the king or queen, hm?
Natsu: Makarov Dreyar and his assistant can be Erza Scarlet.
Igneel: I trust your judgement so I'll look into them, for you. I understand how you feel, I would've done the same thing. Lucy, take care of him, okay?
Lucy: Of course. Does this mean we can leave?
Igneel: You guys can leave once they get here.
Lucy: Okay.

A complete and random anger ran through me. Maybe it was the scent I caught a whiff of. It smelled like.. my father? Natsu looked at me worried, as if he could feel my anger from here.

Natsu: Lucy, calm down. What's going on?
Lucy: He's here.
Natsu: What? Who's here?
Lucy: My damn father.

Natsu's POV

I could tell that she was angry. It was terrifying. I could tell she wanted to rip him apart and I didn't understand why. She then vampiricly to him, who was sitting in the living room, waiting for my father. I followed after her, telling myself that I would have to stop her if things escalated.

Lucy: What are you doing here?
Jude: I was looking for you, Lucy.
Lucy: Why now? Is there something you want from me?!
Jude: Well.. yes. I want you to marry one of my business partner's son. You are to produce a boy-
Lucy: I will NOT marry someone you want me to marry. I don't even know him.
Jude: You MUST do what I order you to do!
Lucy: NO I WILL NOT. I DON'T ANSWER TO YOU ANYMORE.

Lucy's anger roared through the whole castle. I ran in front of her and looked her. Her eyes were black, signaling that she was starting to lose control. She growled and hissed at both of us. Her father stared in fear, while I held her back.
I agree that "Jude" provoked her but all he could do was stare at her and yell "My daughter's a monster!" Lucy was close to ripping his throat out with her fangs and I had held her back just in time. He was shaking and he wanted to get up but his fear held him down.

Natsu: I'm gonna need you to leave.
Jude: What you need is to get that monster of a daughter of mine out of your life
Natsu: How dare you call her a monster?! If anything, it is you who is a monster if Lucy has reacted this way towards your goddamn presence.
Jude: I-
Lucy: If you ever come near our children or one of us, I will personally KILL YOU.
Jude: Kill me?! You can't kill me!
Lucy: Yes I fucking can. I'll return you the favor for killing mom. Leave right now. Don't make me repeat myself.

Lucy hissed and he ran out. She huffed and walked away from me. She tried to give me a smile but due to the amount of her anger, her face just wouldn't make one. Just then, I heard things crashing and breaking. Being the curious person I am, I went to check and I saw her. I saw Lucy throwing things and breaking them. She was so blinded by rage that she didn't feel my presence. She felt my touch and immediately turned around and punched me in the stomach. She snapped out of her anger and kneeled down next to me, holding me.

Lucy: Natsu, I'm so sorry!
Natsu: It's okay! But damn, you've got a strong punch!
Lucy: ...

She hugged me tightly while I was on the ground. She started crying as well, but she shook it off. The tears stopped and she got up and walked to our room. She started packing stuff she had brought from Magnolia. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I want to leave, Natsu. Being here gives me a weird vibe and I don't like it. Please, let's just go." I agreed to go and I got a piece of paper and wrote a letter to my father:

Dear Dad,
Lucy and I have decided to leave. Please get Makarov and Erza here so that they can start ruling in my place. I will come visit when Lucy and I are financially stable. Oh, and I'm also taking some jewels so that we can buy a home and some food. Anyways, thank you for everything you've done for us. We'll see you soon.
Sincerely, Natsu, Lucy, Luke, & Nashi

I put the note in his room and we ran off after. We needed to hurry to Magnolia so that we can finally buy a home for the 4 of us.

And so we did, it took us a few hours to get there but we made it. We bought a cozy home near the guild and we settled in.