T W O

Vol.1
Chapter 2

•••

"Hahaha! "

"Then we'll ride the big big big roller coaster! Like this! "

"And then to the horror house! There's a lot of ghosts and monsters! "

"I want to go too! "

"Yeah me too! I will kick their faces!"

Shoto listened to his brother, Toya, as Fuyumi and Natsuo laughed at him.

Shouto's peeking while they are sitting in the grass as they talk and laugh at each other.

"I... " Shouto whispered, he wants to go.. He wants to join them, he wants to ride a roller coaster, he wants to go in a horror house, but he doesn't know how to approach them.

"I want to join too... " he said, in a low voice, as he held the sliding door's frame while looking at them.

Fuyumi, facing the door, saw Shouto looking at them. His eyes looked down as he gripped the door frame. She sighed and smiled, raising her hand, she called her brother, "Shouto! Come here! "

The other two, Natsuo and Toya looked at their backs and saw Shouto hiding behind.

Shouto slowly gets out of his hiding spot and step forward but he flinched when he heard his name.

"Shouto, "

"D-dad.. "

He looked back and saw his father glaring down at him. He felt so small... like his father is a hundred times taller than him.

"Shouto..?! C'mon, come here! Why are you looking back, is something wrong?! " Fuyumi shouted, but Shouto still looked at his father.

"It's time to train." his father, Enji, said. Grabbing his wrist, Enji started pulling him.

"No! I want to go with them! "

"No, we'll train. You have to get stronger. Time is gold, every second that you spend there is a waste. "

Shouto tried to stop him, he pushed his father's hands away but Enji's gripped gets stronger as he tried to. He started to cry, but his father didn't look back and pulled him.

Natsuo, Toya, and Fuyumi run and looked at the scene. They saw how his brother has pulled away as he cried, begging their father to let him go.

"Shouto.. "

•••