School Festival 1

"Just another boring day...", the black-haired boy grumbled as he sat on a chair with an expression on his face that looked bored.

A girl with red scarf who was sitting next to him, replied, as she clenched her hands in front of her chest. "Don't be like that, Shintaro-kun! Tomorrow is the day of the school festival! You must be excited!"

The black-haired boy stared at the girl, and said with a furrowed brows, "You're weird, huh? School festival is so boring. Beside, I couldn't do anything."

The red scarf girl shook her head, then she grasped the boy's hand. When the girl grasped his hand, the boy's face was flushed, and he slightly turned his face because the girl's face was too close with his face. Though, she did not care about it.

"W-What...", he said with a vague tone.

Still looking at him, the girl's eyes sparkling. "This year, school festival will be amazing! Takane-san and Haruka-san will join the festival too! Even though they are in special class!"

"O-oh... Yeah..." Actually, the boy didn't really listened to her. Her face was way TOO close. He couldn't really listened to her because of that.

"Shintaro, Ayano-chan!"

They both turned to the voice that called them. The voice was coming from black-haired girl with twintails hair; Takane Enomoto. And, she was together with her only friend in her class; Haruka Kokonose, the plain boy with messy hair.

After Takane called them, she and Haruka went into that deserted classroom. Just four of them there, because it was getting late. The sun began to set, and many students in the club activities had gone home. The school was now noticeably quieter. Like they were just the only one to be there.

"Tomorrow will be the school festival... What will your class do?", Haruka asked as he and Takane sat in front of Shintaro and Ayano.

Ayano smiled and replied, "Our class will do the haunted house."

As he heard this, Haruka's eyes was sparkling like Ayano before, and he exclaimed with a happy tone, "Whoaaa! Haunted house! I want to go there later!"

Seeing Ayano's and Haruka's happy face, Shintaro just stared at them and sighed. "Why are you guys so enthusiastic with it? It's just school festival..." Takane, who had been silent only, looked at Shintaro and sighed too. "I agree. It's very annoying. There will be loud noises from people's scream and after the festival end, a lot of garbage will scattered everywhere. It's uncomfortable to be seen."

Heard them murmur, Haruka and Ayano stared at each other with different expression on their face. Haruka confused and Ayano smiled. They didn't think the same thoughts.

Ayano exclaimed, still decorated her face with a smile, "It will be fun! But, It's still a secret!"

After said that; Shintaro, Haruka, and Takane were puzzled. They silent until some minutes later. And then, like always, they go home.

---

( The real story begins! )

- Tomorrow -

The school festival began. Although it was still early, many people have started to arrive. Among some people there, two kids walked through many people that passing by. One boy and one girl. The boy had blond hair and cat-eyes, he had a grin on his face which is his characteristic. And, the girl had green long hair, she wears a jacket and some clothes in it.

The cat-eyed boy ran ahead of green-haired girl. He shouted, waving his hand, "Tsubomi! You're sooo slooow~!" The girl known as Tsubomi, replied him as she sighed and walked beside him again, "Shut up... We are here because Onee-chan asked us to come to her school festival." The cat-eyed boy grinned and began to pat her shoulder, "Eeh~ Isn't it alright~? School festival is fun!" Tsubomi frowned, then she removed his hand as she whispered to him, "Well... Whatever."