EPILOGUE

I was running through the empty dark school trying to find a way out, every door I hit was locked and I was too weak to break them open. Blood was drizzling down my face when I found an empty classroom coming into my view and I slid into the room shutting the door quietly hoping not to give away my position. While I pinned my back to the wall loud bangs rang out through the hallway causing me to jump and I used my hands to quiet my pants. With my other hand I took out the glass shard that I hid and tightened my grip against it. I didn't have my blade so that was the only thing I had to defend myself right now. Soon the banging silenced itself then I heard another bang coming from another hallway meaning that the one I was in was empty. So quietly I opened the door then began to stealthily move down the hallway in hopes to get to the exit. I was close when I got to a corner of the intersection of the hallway and I slammed my back into the wall. I peered over slightly to check both hallways and saw that they were both empty as I made my way to the double doors that were a few feet from me now. Before I could get there a louder bang from behind me startled me as I turned to see the dark figure standing there.

"Ariel....Ariel..." the dark figure yelled in which the figure seemed to vanish then reappear a bit closer each time. Soon he was standing a few feet from me as I took off down another hallway in hopes to find another escape route. My heart was pounding harder and harder into my chest with my grip tightened on the piece of glass in my hand. I managed to slip into another classroom shutting that door and pinned my back into a corner clutching that glass and waited for that figure to enter the room. More bangs echoed through the hallway as I prepared myself for a fight until a deafening silence filled the air. I waited what felt like hours for another noise, another sign of the figure still out there looking for me but it stayed silent. I relieved lowering my hands and relaxed slightly opening the classroom door seeing the figure was gone. With a sigh I felt a hand braced across my lips forcing me to drop the glass that was in my hand and before I could react I felt my body be pulled into the darkness behind me. 

Tune In For the Sequel; INSATIABLE Coming Out TBD 

The sequel will come out after viewing the new and improved Dawn Rising which will be released next Tuesday June 11th. YAY