Unikitty Headcanons (1)

Unikitty & Puppycorn YAY

1. Unikitty sets up an extra bed for Puppycorn. It's often put to use after Puppycorn has a nightmare and he needs her by his side. Unikitty's always happy to help. What a great sister!

2. Unikitty blames herself for causing the crack on her brother's horn- although he claims that it's his fault.

3. The truth is- Puppycorn was playing and the King and Queen put Unikitty in charge while they're out. While Unikitty was off for a bathroom break, Puppycorn, being his usual playful self, ran freely around his sister's room. He then knocked into a sharp edge of her table and his horn cracked. Unikitty heard the cries of her brother and rushed to her room, and found Puppycorn with a big crack on his horn. Tears welled in her eyes as she hugged her beloved brother. And from that day on, she blamed herself for the incident and often secretly punishes herself in her room, without Puppycorn and her friends knowing about it. Their parents have forgiven her though.

4. The Royal siblings have had many sweet moments together. They love snuggling and playing with each other, and they love hanging out with each other- how cute!

5. Their father, King Unihound, and mother, Queen Pegakitty are currently still alive and are both having a world tour, leaving Unikitty, their heiress, in charge of the castle.

6. Unihound has dark pink fur and a lemon yellow horn with a red base, while Pegakitty has dark blue fur and a light blue horn with a light grey base.

7. Unikitty and Puppycorn have fun imitating each other. They do it just about every day.

8. Before having his horn damaged with a crack, Puppycorn has powers and abilities that are quite similar to his sister's. He's able to fly, levitate stuff, and manipulate just about anything. He just isn't good at using his powers. He could also create food and stuff (he'd usually create garbage for no reason).

9. Puppycorn's crack on his horn might have also been the reason why he's quite dumb, tho. He was a little dumb before, but the crack just damages his brain more and he became dumber. He still has his smarts though, but just a little. Poor pup...

And (probably) the last one...

10. The Royal siblings sometimes switch pieces with each other because they like it. Puppycorn loves Unikitty's fluffy tail, and Unikitty loves having Puppycorn's round and furry tail. She says it's just too cute! Unikitty loves offering her horn to Puppycorn the most, though. And she just enjoys looking at her little bro, happily flying with freedom on the big blue sky. This lowers her blame towards herself even more.

Hope y'all like them XD