What A Hoe!

*Naomi's POV*

Looking at Bahja and Prince kiss Disgusted the fuck outta me boah! Man, if only you could know what i go through! Being bullied everyday by Bahja colorful ass and her friend Zonnique. Her and Prince date and she laughs at me telling me i could never get him just because i Like him. Only People who understand me is my bestfriends, Nika, Kate, and Rylee. Them is my girls man! I love them so much! I felt somebody grab my hips from behind. I spun around to see Corahn smiling in my face. "Corahn, what do you want?" i asked hesitantly. "You" he replied. He pushed me against the locker and started sucking on my neck. I tried to hold it in but i couldnt. I let out a Soft Moan. He laughed. "Meet me after school girl, I can show yoou a good time" he said Smacking my butt, Winking and walking away. Ugh. Corahn has a crush on me. But i dont like him, He is HELLA cute but I like Prince, Probably too much. I know I cant have Prince and he'll never go for a girl like me that isnt "popular" but whatever, i guess its life. I seen Nika and walked up to her. "I seen you and Corahn little session back there, you giving him a lil Play" She said. "NO! I do NOT Like Corahn Nika and you know that, He just so damn fine i couldnt tell that Nigga to stop! WHEW BOAH!" i said shaking my head. "Give him a chance, Trying to Pry Prince from Bahja hoe ass is not gone work" she said. "I know" i said. "But imma see you later, i gotta get to class" she said. We did a little handshake thing and she walked away. I walked to class just as the bell rung. I have first hour with all the Popular kids. Prince, Ray, Roc, Prod, Bahja, Zonnique, Bre, Corahn, Langston and Julian. Ugh. I sat down at a desk in the back. "dirty bitch" Bahja said coughing. Everyone laughed except for Prince. Im bout to flame this bitch! I stood up. "Bahja shut yo big strawberry shortcake ass up, I know you aint calling nobody a dirty bitch when you then fucked half the school while dating Prince, you can kiss my ass and i really dont give a fuck, For all i know you fucked a teacher too, What a fucking hoe, Before you try to talk about me look at yoself Bitch" i said rolling my eyes at her. The whole class was like "OOOOHHH!" "WHAT?!" Prince said standing up. "Prince, you know thats not true, This bitch just lying, she just mad because we have a good relationship and she has been single all her life" she said touching all on Prince. "Whatever Bahja" he said sitting back down. "and as for you, Dont hate me cause you aint me, stop being like that Nae, I know you and Corahn fucked plenty of times, Im the hoe? tuhh, Your the hoe" she said. I pushed her back into a desk. "BITCH BUST ABOUT IT! IM TIRED OF YO SHIT BAHJA! YOU KNOW DAMN FUCKING WELL I DIDNT FUCK CORAHN! YOU LITTLE LYING BITCH!" i yelled throwing my backpack down. Zonnique started laughing. "I DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING YOU LITTLE DICK SUCKER! YEAH I KNOW YOU BE SUCKING LANGSTON DICK IN THE JANITORS CLOSET EVERY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS YOU LITTLE HOE!" i yelled at her. Bahja pushed me back. I grabbed her hair and swung her on the floor and started mobbing her ass! I started banging her damn neck on the desk and punching her dragging her on the floor! Prince grabbed me off of her. "BITCH!" i yelled. "DIZZZAAAMMNNN!" Bobbe yelled laughing. "YOU PYSCHO BITCH!" Bahja yelled with blood on her. I rolled my eyes. Prince took me out the classroom. "Im sorry about her Nae, are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah im coo" i said. "Is that stuff you said about Bahja really true?" he asked. "YES!" i said. "Oh" He said looking down. "Prince im not tryna make you sad, But you really need to let her go, she's not right for you, she's doing everything behidn your back" i said. He kissed me......