Nguro Pride

Dennise

Dorian

Devna POV

Devna POV

I havent move from this spot in days and I can feel im getting weaker. After I wake up form a nap I hear my stomache growl.

I tell myself "you need to get up". At first I fall back down then on my second I standnup but wobble a little tell I catch my balance.

I go outside and feel the wind on face while sighing. I look around for something to eat. I spot a baby zebra away from its herde.

I hunted and eat till im full I find a pond to get drink. While I'm getting a drink I hear "Theese lands look so different from home" for some reason that voice sounds familiar.

I look at the three lionesses they seem like they are from my birth pride. I ran and tackle one of them and yell "Who are you and were are you from!".

She answer "Arail and I am from Nguro Pride". As soon as I heard that I get of her thinking my pride is still a pride.

When I'm lost in thought I hear Arail say "Devna!?" I turn my head and look more closer at all of them.

I jump up and scream "Arail, Dysis, Aileua" I couldnt stop smiling. I cant belive how much they changed.

After a while of talking Dysis asks "Were is Davindar" my smile goes away "He betrayed me and chose his mate".

Everyone was schocked they knew how close me and him were. After a while of silence I asked "How is the pride".

They look at me depressed Aileua "The invading pride took role as king and queen." then Arail mention "but Devna your parents are alive and they need you to help fight".I jump up to say "I'm going home with ya'll tonight"