NSFW part 1.

Other tried to break free. He seemed to be bit scared as he noticed the bombs on others hand. Roadie sat on the bed. "There's a thing I can do to maybe bring your memories back." ''Whot? Me memories?! I never lost 'em!'' Other protested, now seriously trying to get free. Roadhog pulled the other's pants and boxers off, turning him onto his stomach

''H-hey stop it! D-don't touch me you pervert!'' He shouted. Roadhog rose his mask a bit, licking two of his fingers. ''D-don't you even dare!'' The younger was horrified. He wanted, no he NEEDED to get away before this psycho did something to him.

He moved a wet finger to the other's entrance, pressing it in. Other gasped. ''G-get out! Stop it! Don't touch me!'' Younger shouted, trying to kick other. Mako took the pegleg off of the blonde, scurling his finger inside the younger junker. ''H-hey me leg!'' He shouted. He tried to get free, but the chains were too tight. He only got bruises on his wrists.

Roadhog added in another finger, stretching the other. ''I-it hurts! Stop! Please! Fatty get out from me!'' He shouted. That word only got him a third finger to stretch him. He gasped loudly. He was hysteric. Panicing.

Roadhog used his other hand to rub Junkrat's manhood, to give him at least a bit of pleasure. But he still wasn't gentle. He hadn't even gotten hard yet. He was crying. Something Junkrat would never do. Mako grabbed one of the bombs, slowly pushing it inside the other.

He screamed. ''N-no! Don't do it!'' He shouted. ''Don't kill me!'' He begged. "You won't die." Roadhog said, kissing and licking the other's ass. ''N-nobody can withstand an explosion! Expecially when its inside!'' He shouted, kicking other with his healthy leg. Roadhog slid in another bomb, this one easier to take in. ''S-stop it! D-don't!'' Jamison cried.

Roadhog stuck one dynamite into Jamison's mouth, so he would shut up. He kept filling the blonde with a few different types of bombs. Other mumbled pleads to the dynamite. He wanted to get free.

Roadhog looked at him. Jamison could hear a zipper. He paniced even more, didn't even dare to look behind him. He closed his eyes tightly, panicing and sobbing. He felt another bomb being pushed into him. He was barely able to fit all the bombs. The new bomb was being followed something much... MUCH bigger.

He screamed in pain to the dynamite in his mouth. He didn't even dare to look anymore. He was being fucked. With all of those bombs inside him. How would either of them survive?! He started to cry harder. He didn't want to die. He was scared of the man. But in somewhere, deep behind his mind, he could feel enjoyment of this. Wait. Enjoyment? Where did it come from.

Roadhog pushed all of him inside the other, then thrusting his hips back and forth. The other screamed. He paniced. He was being raped. By god knows how old guy! Roadhog bent down and grabbed Junkrat's neck, choking him. Junkie had hardtime breathing already, being choked made it even worse. He mumbled to the dynamite. ''Let go of me! Let go of me!!''

Roadhog kept going, not tightening or loosening his grip. The bombs moved around inside the younger mans body, moved by the monster roaming him. As they could hear beeping a moment later, did the younger close his eyes and prayed. He didn't know exactly what, but he said a prayer. He was terrified.

Soon the bombs exploded. Younger was too much in a panic, that he didn't have time to even notice the pleasure he was getting. He was frozen in panic, crying hysteriacly. Soon he realized that he was still alive. He turned to look. There was no blood. Just black spots from gunpowder. He panted heavily, trying to free his arms.

"See?" Roadie pat his ass. "Maniac! Psycho! Pervert!" Other screamed. "You can't say you didn't like it" "Y-yes I can! I hate you!" Jamison screamed. Roadhog smacked his ass lightly. "Let me go!" Younger raged. "I NEED to go home! Mother is waiting!" "Mother?" Older asked "Let me go... I can offer you riches you cannot even imagine!" Younger promised. "Really now? Where do you "live"?"

"At Sidney!" Jamison said. This was all new to Roadhog. He never knew about others past. Where he lived, what he did and how he lived. "Hmm..." "Please! Take me there and I show you!" He tried. Roadhog nodded. Small glimpse of hope shone at others eyes.

"It's a nuclear mess but sure." "What? No no no no. You have wrong place. Our mansion isn't a nuclear mess! The Omnics-" Other said, stopping as he saw the look on others eyes when he said "The Ommics" Roadhog looked down, rubbing the back of his head.

"Just... Just take me home." Roadhog nodded. Others playfully cold eyes had gotten.. HOPE?! Roadhog looked at him, looking suspicious. "Take me home... I will give you so much riches!" "Yeah yeah I heard you already." Roadhog sighed. Other shut up, waiting. Roadhog gathered the chain, letting the other free

He slipped out and dressed up. "Can I get a shirt?" "You don't have any." "What?! Who walks around without a shirt?!" Jamison said. "You and me." Roadhog shrugged, grabbing a pair of keys. Jamison walked towards the door without any bombs or anything. Roadhog grabbed his bombs, putting it insise the seat of his motorcycle. He pointed to the extra seat. "Get in."

Jamison looked disgusted after seeing the bike, but hopped in. Roadhog got onto his seat, starting the motorbike up. ''W-where's the helmets?'' Jamison asked, as he didn't see any helmets at the bike. Older started driving without answering the question. Other seemed scared. He was curled on the seat.

It disgusted the other. Seeing how brave and reckless asshole had turned into whimpering and scared of a mouse. Roadhog growled slightly, but it was covered by the bike's sound. A few hours later, they were nearby Sydney. ''What happened here?!'' Jamison asked, looking at the endless wasteland and the ruins of the city.

"The omnics. Nuclear bombs." Roadie shrugged. Jamison couldn't see his face, but he knew the fatty was melancholic. ''The omnics are nice! They wouldn't do something like this!'' Jamison defended. "Well they did. The omnics attacked all of earth, some wars are still going on. Jamison looked down. And suddenly let out a small groan, holding his head.

Roadhog looked at him. ''Jamison?" ''Ow ow ow...'' He said. ''Something is screaming. Can't you hear it? 'Let me out! Let me out!' they say.'' "I can't hear anything."

''I have gone mad.'' Jamison said in a shock. ''C-can we stop somewhere?'' He asked. "Where?" ''Somewhere!'' Roadhog nodded, stopping the motorbike. Jamison stepped out and took a deep breath. He looked around the wild wasteland.

''Is here anything...?'' He mumbled. "Not really.'' He got as an answer ''O-oh... What exactly happened? Why can't I remember any of this?'' "You lost your memory apparently."

Soon Jamison fell to his knees. ''Stop! Stop!'' He shouted. Roadhog watched, tilting his head in slight confusion. ''Let me go you bastard!'' Said a maniatic voice. ''N-no! Who are you?!'' Said scared voice. ''I am the real one! You fock off!'' The maniac voice said. There was a fight going on.