30. Conversations

Not edited

Jimin sat across the male. He didn't dare to look at him instead focused on his hands, feet, anything seemed more interesting than the older male in front of him.

"How is she?" He whispered.

The older male slightly hummed. "She's good. Well taken care of." He sat back in his chair. "She's what I want to talk about actually." Jimin slightly glanced up at him.

"You know it's not too late." Jimin couldn't help but let his eyes get watery.

"But it is."

Hoseok sighed shaking his head. "If you wait any longer it will be. Look, I've been in your position. I made a similar choices as you did. So I know what you're feeling." The red head swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat, a small ache in his chest. "But I still get to see him. I'm able to see him whenever and in the future he'll learn all about this and be able to have a relationship with me if he wants."

"But you don't get that." Hoseok whispered. Jimin knew it wasn't meant to sound taunting but it felt that way. It felt like a stab in the chest.

"Yoongi told me not to come back."

"Look I'm not telling you to run to Yoongi and you'll be accepted with open arms because you won't." Hoseok stood from his chair. "It'll take a while because Yoongi just wants the best for Suji and you need to prove to him you're there permanently." He grabbed his jacket slowly making his way out of the kitchen. "Just think about it and if you truly want go to them because that feeling you have when you think of her, it doesn't go away."

"He'll never let me just come back." Jimin called out.

"You have nothing to lose but you have a shit ton to gain if you try."

Jimin sat there numbly before standing up making his way outside.

__

Meanwhile Yoongi sat on his porch, a baby monitor in hand, with a crying boy in his arms. He gently rubbed the younger's back. 

"Shh you're okay." He whispered trying to comfort the younger.

Ten pulled away from the embrace. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even came here, it's late and you're probably tired." He hiccuped wiping his tears.

"It's okay." Yoongi reassured.

"You're the only person I could think of after they told me." Ten mumbled putting his head in his hands. "God I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have came."

Yoongi and Ten had always had a close relationship. They met on the basketball team and quickly got comfortable with each other. They joked around and flirted quiet a bit but that had stopped when Yoongi found out that he was becoming a dad. But with that in mind Yoongi was the first person Ten could think to run to when he was in need of comforting after his parents had broken the news of their divorce.

Yoongi grabbed his hands moving them away from his face. "Hey it's okay, really. You needed someone to talk to and I'm more than okay being that person."

"Why are you always so nice." Ten's eyes watered. Yoongi only smiled at him shrugging before wiping his tears. The younger closed his eyes at the feeling, he moved closer leaning his head on the older's shoulder.

"It's going to be okay with your parents." Yoongi ran his fingers through Ten's hair.

"I just can't believe it. I knew they fought but I didn't think it was so bad that they would just call it quits. You want to know the worst part?" Yoongi hummed.

"My dad is moving back to Thailand and they're making me pick between them." Ten rolled his eyes. "I hate everything about this."

Yoongi didn't know what to say so he just hugged him. Ten was okay with that. All he wanted was the comfort of the older. "Let's go inside. You can stay here for the night." Yoongi said standing. "Well if you don't mind a crying baby that is."

Ten smiled. "Of course I don't. Thank you for this."

Yoongi wrapped his arm around his shoulder leading him into the house, unknowingly being watched. He wasn't aware of the eyes that glared at the arm he had wrapped around the shorter male nor was he aware of the burning feeling he cause the watching male.

_____________________________________

Not a very eventful chapter. Also you guys are so sweet. I'm not gonna stop writing but I'll probably lag it with the updates. Anyways how are you guys?