Richjake Shameless au

3rd person's pov
Watch the video to understand what's going on
Theres the f*g word at the end but it's not really used in a bad way.

"Hey. HEY," Jake yelled as he saw the smallest kid in high school in his car stealing the best thing that he had ever got, his gun.

As soon as the small boy saw him, he grabbed the gun and run as fast as he could. Jake mumbled a curse and walked back inside the slightly messy house.

He heard the broken washer run as his anger took over him. He had save his money for that gun and it just got stolen.

He went in his room witch he shared with Jeremy (in this they share a room but they aren't brothers)

Jake walked in his room punching the wall, hard. "What the hell Jake," Jeremy woke up from his nap rubbing his hair in a fast motion. Jake looked at the huge hole in the wall, Jeremy looked at the hole in wall and groaned.

"Again, Jake we don't have the money to keep buying the paste to fix the wall," Jeremy said jumping down off the top bunk of his bunk beds. He went on the bottom of the floor next to his chair.

Jeremy and Jake would be sharing the bed together but it was soon broken by Jake and the first girl he ever had sex with. So that meant Jeremy got the top bunk while Jake's bed was in the corner of the room.

Jeremy grabbed the paste and started to fix the wall,"well what happened," Jeremy asked with a long sigh.

"Someone stole my fucking gun," Jake said walking back in forth. Once those words left Jake's mouth Jeremy dropped the brush he was using to fix the hole with in the can and turned to look at him, shocked written all over his face.

Jeremy was shocked that Jake wasn't losing his mind, he knew how much this gun meant to Jake. "Do you know who it is," Jeremy said snapping out of his shock. "If I knew they would be fucking dead Jeremy," Jake said bitting his nails, trying to control the anger in him.

"What does he look like," Jeremy asked. Jeremy knew everyone and everything in their school, he just needed to know the height and the hair color and he would know who they where in a second.

"Short, blond with a streak of red," Jake said still bitting his nails. "Rich Goranski," Jeremy said, "he lives right down the street from us."

Jake couldn't take the anger in him and punched the wall behind him. "God damnit Jake," Jeremy sighed again. Jake didn't say anything and left the room and walked out the house.

Jake walked down the road until he saw the dirtiest yard and the mail box that was so rusty that you could barely read the family's name but Jake read it and he stomped up the stairs.

He grabbed the crowbar ready to smack the hell out of Rich with it.

He walked in the house looking for Rich's room. He found it when he saw the door that read,'Fuck off,' he opened the door to see the guy he saw earlier sleeping peacefully.

Jake got his crowbar and tapped his back with it. "What," Rich groaned waking up from his nap. "Give me my fucking gun, Rich," Jake gritted through his teeth.

"Well damn ok, it's over here," Rich said standing walking towards the little couch. He took a quick a turn and punched Jake right in the jaw.

Jake grabbed his jaw and looked at Rich and grabbed him by his hair, punching him in the eye leaving a bruise.

Rich went right in Jake's stomach making them fall on the bed. Jake grabbed the crowbar but Rich grabbed the crowbar and put it to Jake's troat threatening to choke him until he turns blue.

They both sat there for a second taking deep breaths. That's when Jake realized that he had seen him before and had a couple wet dreams of this kid in the past.

Rich started in Jake's eyes and removed the crowbar, taking his shirt off. Jake got up and started to the same.

They both got in bed without shirts on and only pants on. Jake got on Rich started to grind on him, making both gasp from the friction.

Rich pulled Jake in a heated kiss, oh boy was both of them loving every second of it.

Rich went down to unbuckle Jake's pants so the kiss could continue but they both could get what they wanted.

Once Rich got both pants off, the friction was insane because now all that was blocking them was the thinnest piece of fabric. They both moaned loudly, Jake had enough of the same thing and pulled Rich's boxers down.

Both of them was breathing heavily through their noses but the kiss was soon broken once Rich moaned once Jake grinded on him.

"~Please~," Rich begged Jake,"~Please what~," Jake knew what he wanted and he would be lying if he didn't want the same thing but he wanted to hear him beg.

"~I need you in my and mark me yours, pleas- ahh~" Rich moaned the last part out because Jake grinded one him once more,"~oh I'm sorry where you saying something," Jake asked looking at him with anything but innocent, "~Ah, please I need it you d-don't understand," Rich begged.

That was all what Jake had to hear before he asked his Rich if he needed to stretch,"~N-No I did this m-mo-Ahhhhh~," Rich started but was cut off as Jake slid in him with no hesitation.

No questions asked he and strongly thrusted in him over and over making Rich's nails dig in his back. The sound of skin slapping filled the room as Jake was still thrusting in Rich as he left bruises on his clean skin.

Rich had no idea what to do, he wanted to tell Jake how much he had been waiting for this but all that came out was moans. Jake hit the spot and moaned loudly and flew in Jake's hair as he felt him smirk against his skin.

Jake kept thrusting in that spot and sucking on the skin until Rich came, making Rich's walls close on his member making him moan loudly coming in Rich.

Jake pulled out and laid next to Rich pulling up the covers over their bodies.

Rich's drunk dad walked in and used the only working bathroom and was about to walk out to leave but he turned around and saw the two boys.

"Get some clothes on boys, you look like fags," and like that he walked out of the room.

"Well fuck," Jake groaned, "I better get my gun back," he said remembering why he was in the first place. "Yeah but can we stay here for a moment," Rich asked snuggling into Jake's chest.

"Why the fuck not."

Ok this was faster than I thought well tree updates in one night. Well two but that doesn't matter.

Peace

I will be rewriting this