CHAPTER 2: I'm a celebrity

Dedicated to 'AvaViolet' for being able to keep me captivated every time I read her books....👊💞💖

  It's weird when in life, you suddenly get stabbed in the back... By everyone.
I know what you're thinking, what was the Genesis of my bullying?, some told me it's the way I talk. 'But how do I talk ' I keep asking myself.
Some say it's because of the way I walk 'But how do I walk That's different from others '
  The most ground shaking reason was because of the way I smiled... How did that have anything to do with my bullying.
Until I realised that they're just trying to make up reasons and excuses to why they hate me.. Which if you ask me is very much stupid and time consuming, and when I searched up a link to those two words on the Web, I found the word stalking. And the only people in this world to be stalked are celebrities....
MOST DEFINITE REASON:
#'I'm a celebrity'.#

                2 WEEKS LATER...

  My stupid alarm goes off and the ringing sound is so irritating, I immediately stretch out my arm to turn it off when I feel a striking pain on my ribs... Guess that hasn't full healed.

  Mrs Billy told me during my last checkup that by the next three weeks, I'll get completely healed, but finally I got released from my cruchies.

Hurray!

It's heavier than most people think.
But most importantly, today is the day I finally meet those jerk's who did this to me, made me a limping frog!
Finally after two weeks I can look them right in the eye for making me temporarily paralysed, but I'm sure it'd make no difference.

  I get up, do a few encouraging nods and head to the bathroom

                   ************

          " You know mon, I've been thinking about enrolling you into one of those boot camps this summer" my mum said while flipping a pancake on the pan, wearing an a red wig, animal hide dress and over sized shoes, looking exactly like Pearl Slaghoople in flinstones the cartoon.

" mum for the umpteenth time, I don't want to look like Ive been puked on by one of those army dudes" I reply while chowing down on my delicious pancakes

  " I know.. I know, I'm just sayi------"
Before she could finish, there was a knock on the door. I looked at my mum, wandering if she was expecting anyone, but she was still flipping pancakes. I stood up, walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Clara, my BESTIE with a large grin on her face.

We hug, and once we broke out of it, we began doing this crazy handshake we formed in third grade.

  She enters the house and spots my mum.

  " hello! Mrs patel!"

 my mum turned quickly, staring at Clara happily " Ooh! Hey Clara, may I interest you in my famous breakfast pancakes?" my mum asks while raising up the pan to show her the pancakes

  " Ooh, no, thank you, I already had a filling breakfast" she rubbed her stomach for emphasis "I just came to pick Mon, up for school, which were already very late for! " She said

  I look at her in shock with pancakes stuffed In my mouth

  Ooh shit!, I'm totally late for class

  I fill my mouth with a lot of water, stand up abruptly, rush over to the sink and spit out all the bits of pancakes in my mouth and drag Clara with me outside

  " love you mum!!" I shout from outside