Chapter 19: Stupid Wolves

Hayley's POV

I finally get out of this hospital. Sofia and Sky came and brought me some clothes and shower products. I took a shower and used my vanilla and lavender bodywash and my mint and coconut shampoo and strawberry conditioner.

Once done I put on my matching undergarments, my black high waist skinny jeans, a baby blue shoulder off crop top with my black leather jacket. I put on my combat boots and dried my hair. I did a high low with random plates and a fringe.

I walked out the shower and saw Sofia and Sky waiting for me. We walked out and I saw my car. I guess Sky brought it here.

I hopped on and turned on the engine. It roared to life, I heard Sky turn on the engine of the car and I raced off with them behind me.

'hey Sky, let's go stop off somewhere, I'm hungry.' I said through our mind link.

'yeah sure, Austin and Jared are waiting for us at Starbucks.' Sky replied.

'OK.' I replied before shutting it off.

We got to Starbucks and saw the boys. We walked up to them, Sofia sat beside Austin while Sky and I stood.

"Hey, have you guys ordered?" I asked.

"No. We just got here like 5 minutes ago." Jared replied.

I nodded my head.

"So who wants what?" Sky asked.

We got what they wanted and walked over to the cashier. Sofia came beside me.

"So what did you want Sof?" I asked.

"I'll have the Caffè mocha and 2 cinnamon roll please. " she said politely.

I nodded at her while smiling. We got to the cashier. I looked at him, he stood about 6'2 with black fair covering his eyes slightly and Light brown eyes. He smiled at us.

"Hi. What can I get you girls?" He asked nicely.

I smiled at him.

"Can I have 2 Caffè mocha, 1 pumpkin spice latte, 2 chocolate frappuccino, 4 cinnamon rolls, and 3 chocolate brownies." I asked

"Sure." he replied smiling.

I paid the cashier and we waited for our food and drinks. As we waited the door opened and we heard laughter. They smelt like wolves and humans. They stood beside us, in the corner of my eye I could see three males and three females. The males were wolves and females were human.

And Oh my goddess, the females had little self respect for themselves. Seriously, they all wore really tight shirts that showed almost all of their chest, and the most shortest shorts ever.

They wore high heels and they wore makeup. They seriously had so much makeup that if they broke a sweat, there whole entire makeup would fall apart.

The males wore washed out jeans, one had black and two of them had blue. They wore either a black or white v neck top and each had either a leather jacket or no jacket.

I could feel all three males looking at us. The females walked off to find a seat, and to my dismay they had to pick the one next to ours. The males ordered and stood behind us.

'I can feel one of the male wolves looking at my ass.' Sky mindlinked me angrily.

'Just don't do anything. They will leave soon.' I replied.

I can see Sofia shuffling uncomfortably.

'Sofia, are you OK?' I asked concern.

'No. One of the male wolves won't stop pulling my hair.' she replied.