How you could tell they liked you

Tom -
He would either always invite you to be around him or ask if you were busy so you two could hang out together. Basically always wanting to spend constant time with you. "It got to the point, before we started dating, when I was like, wait, I don't want to hang out with anyone but you." He told an interviewer.

Harrison -
He would get jealous a lot. You guys weren't dating yet but it had already felt like you too were. So, whenever he would see you talking to a boy, even for a split second, he would get very very jealous. "Y/N, who the hell was that?"
"Who the hell was who?"
"That guy you were just talking to?!"
"Oh my god would you calm down that was my dad!"
"Oh."

Harry -
Just by the constant flirting. At first you just thought he was a huge flirt. But as time went on you noticed that he only acted that way with you and not anyone else. "I knew you liked me, Harry."
"Can we pleaseee not talk about that."

Sam -
His shyness. For once he actually was quite shy and especially around you. You noticed this when you saw him interact with others he was totally fine. But with you he was a stuttering mess. "H-Hi y/n."
"H-Hi Sam."
"Okay maybe I do stutter a lot."

Peter -
Also with his shyness. I mean he was worse than Sam when it comes to stuttering. At first you thought it was just because he was just nervous since you guys had just first met, but as time went on you realized he liked you and found his stuttering quite cute. "You know I actually quite like when you stutter, Parker."
"Wait, really?!"

Y/N
Comment and vote!

This wasn't my favorite one and it's kind of half assed but I swear I'll make it up to you guys lol.
A/N