Chapter 5: You gotta be kidding me

Sana stood at her locker as she chewed on the piece of gum. She smirked as she saw the three goody two shoes.

She chuckled to herself as she passes by, going unnoticed by the boys. She saw the principal coming their way, so she pushed the boys, making Taehyung spill his smoothie on the principal's shirt.

"You!"

The principal roared as herds of students laughed at the hallway. Sana went back to her locker, noticing Jimin's intense glare. She just smirked then winked, followed by an evil chuckle.

On the other hand, Taehyung was scrambling to clean the now dirty shirt of his principal. I must say, his efforts are useless as the stain wont get off.

The principal was hot tempered man, so he just pushed the boy.

"Detention for all three of you!"

He said then walked away.

Jimin just continued to glare at Sana. She made them have detention.

------
"So what now?"

Jungkook huffed, sad and disappointed that they got detention on the first start of the school year.

"I don't know Jungkook. That girl was a jerk!"

Jimin said as he angrily mopped the floor. Obviously angry at the young girl. Taehyung just sighed and looked down.

"But guys... We cant do anything"

Jungkook suddenly lifted his head, an idea forming in his mind.

"Aha!"

"What is it, Kookie?"

Taehyung asked, a bit surprised at the younger.

"I know how to win the bet and teach that girl a lesson!"

He exclaimed as the other two boys smiled.

"Well, what is it?"

"Let's huddle!"

Jungkook smirked as he began whispering his plan to his fellow maknaes. Revenge was gonna be sweet.

.

Happy new year!!! Sorry for not updating, but here! I hope you enjoy!!!