Chapter 13 (SMUT)

Freed and Laxus made their way back to Laxus's home, both males curled up against each other.

Laxus locked the door behind them and looked over at Freed with a possessive growl. He went and gently grabbed the other males face, kissing him.

Freed moaned softly into the kiss and let Laxus's tongue explore his mouth willingly. He squeaked in surprise as Laxus groped his ass, blushed heavily. He suddenly jumped up and smirked as he wrapped his legs around Laxus's waist and went back to kissing him.

Laxus held Freed with ease and carried him up to bed. He laid the greenette on the bed before starting to undress him, not letting the other male do anything. Once they were both undressed, he grabbed out a bottle of lube from his bedside table. His eyes narrowed as he eye-fucked his naked mate who was glowing. Laxus ran a hand over the rune mages stomach and smiled some at the thought of his mate swelling with his baby.

Freed blushed lightly as he watched Laxus trace the softening skin of his stomach.
"I'm losing my abs...I'm going to look so weird."

Laxus laughed and pressed a kiss to the absent abs.
"I think you look gorgeous with or without them. Besides you're not losing your abs. You're growing a life. A baby. Our baby. So damn beautiful."

Freed blushed and gasped in surprise as a slick finger entered his entrance, cursing happily. He moaned out happily and gripped onto the bedsheets happily as a second finger slid in, scissoring him.

Laxus watched his mate squirm beneath him and nearly purred out in joy. He continued to prep his mate, using his tongue to start attacking Freed perked up pink nipples. Laxus's heart swelled even more as his mate mewled underneath him. He finally added in his third finger and heard his mate cry out his name, causing him to bite down a bit onto him. Laxus licked the hickey looking wound forming around his mates nipple as he kept his fingers going in deeper.

Freed moaned softly as Laxus's fingers brushed up against a sensitive bundle of nerves.
"T-there! Please again!!"

Laxus smirked and obeyed his lover as he kept hitting the bundle of nerves before pulling his fingers out. He listened as his mate whined out in displeasure, kissing the side of his lips.
"Hush hush my love. You want me? You need me in you?"

Freed whimpered and nodded, trying to pull Laxus down into him.
"Ahh please. L-l-Laxus I need you. Mm please? For me and the baby?"
He trailed a hand over his stomach with a knowing smirk.

Laxus suddenly growled and pinned Freed's wrists to the bed as he thrusted into him. All he could hear were the noises of pleasure coming from his mate as he thrusted hard and fast, growling every so often in pleasure.

Freed kept moaning out words of pleasure and Laxus's name as he was fucked. He saw stars as he came, panting happily as he focused on Laxus's face. Freed bit his bottom lip as he watched Laxus's concentration as he continuously made love to his body.

Laxus finally came with a happy groan, shivering as he slumped down in exhaustion. He nuzzled Freed's neck gently and pressed kisses all over his face before collapsing down beside him. He pulled Freed close and pulled a blanket over them happily.
"I love you so much mate. Now rest. I'll take care of you."