22.

CHAPTER 22

HARRY

It was obvious that Louis was avoiding Harry. He tried making small talks with the lad but he somehow find ways to end or escape their talks. It wasn't rocket science to Harry that Louis was avoiding him because of the things that he said. Harry wanted to apologize but he doesn't know how to start a proper conversation with Louis. Sure, they're living in the same house but it was as if the entire house was separated into two and neither of the lads are seeing each other. They would have breakfast in different times and would only clash ways when they're either getting a bottle of water on the fridge or when using the bathroom.

At some point over the days that passed by, the two boys exchanged awkward transitions when going to the bathroom.

Harry was sure that Louis was sleeping in his bedroom, he tried listening to footsteps on the corridor sensing if Louis was out there but for the entire hour, footsteps weren't heard so he decided to take a bath. He took off his clothes and even his boxers and wrapped a towel on his lower part and went straight into the bathroom. He jumped inside, closed the shower curtains, and opened the shower adjusting the heat and jumped in as he found the right temperature. Harry likes hot showers, it helps his tensed muscles relax and the steam makes him calm. He picked up the shampoo and washed his curls, smiling at the apple scent of the shampoo. He rinsed his curls and put some conditioner on it and grabbed the loofa as he place some shower gel on it. He might get insulted for his showering rituals, but he likes it this way considering the bubbles are really fluffy and makes you smell good. As he was rubbing the loofa on his arms struggling to reach his back, he heard someone closing the door. At first, Harry didn't mind since he thought that it's just something else but when he heard humming from the other side of the curtain he immediately opened it and was shocked when seeing Louis.

Louis has his headphones on and is humming to whatever he's listening to, his eyes hooded seeming that he just woke up and was now peeing. HE WAS ACTUALLY PEEING INFRONT OF HARRY he was holding his dickaroo as he pee. When Harry opened the curtain, suds still spread all over his body, Louis in return jolted as he was shocked by Harry's sudden appearance

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Harry said his eyes wide

"HOLY SHIT---!!!!!" Louis jolted his eyes wide open, faced Harry with his shock expression.

"OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH LOUIS STOP PEEING ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!" Harry shouted as he eyed Louis who was still peeing but not on the cubicle this time but on the floor since he was shocked by Harry.

"I CAN'T STOP!! I CAN'T STOP!!!" Louis said panicking while motioning back to the toilet "CLOSE THE CURTAINS YOU FOOKIN' PERV!!!!" Louis shouted, his cheeks flushed.

Harry's own eyes widened as he realized that he was also naked. He quickly closed the curtains letting the water run down his body as he bite his nails in horror. Harry heard a flush and a slam on the door after and he peeked through the curtains and sighed in relief as he saw that Louis wasn't there anymore. But there was a pool of pee on the bathroom floor and his slippers were on the other side. Harry sighed.

"Bloody hell." Harry muttered.

Great.

Now he's the one who's going to clean up Louis' pee on the floor. BAREFOOT.

As soon as Harry cleaned up the bathroom, he angrily marched down the stairs and found Louis sitting lazily on the couch watching a movie on Netflix. His cheeks was flushed when he caught a sight of Harry but he immediately composed himself and acted tough.

"You could've just cleaned your pee." Harry said in his low voice.

"I flushed the toilet." Louis said in defense.