Chapter 3: ?

Hey Guys! I have no idea what to write for a chapter title. You you guys have any ideas put them in the coments and I'll pick the one I like best and give you a shoutout at the end! Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Sarah POV

(Time after Ace and Sarah just kissed) I got home after walking with Ace. I have to say I was happy when he kissed me. I looked around my room and Kris wasent here yet, probably talking with other KISS fans. It had been a long day so I decided to go to bed.

I got under the covers and tryed to fall asleep but couldn't. I kept thinking about Ace. 

Ace POV 

I got home after walking Sarah to her apartment. I was happy that I got to kiss her. She had the most beautiful blue eyes. (Sorry if i didn't give detail of Sarah but she has blue eyes and black hair) My phone rang and I answered it.

Ace:Hello?

Paul:Hey Ace 

Ace: Hey Paul, whats up?

Paul:I saw you walk away with some girl, whats that about?

Ace: Oh I was walking her to her apartment.

Paul: Cool, Do you like her?

Ace: Umm, I mean shes pretty and stuff but I dont know if I like her.

Paul: Ok whatever, see you tomorrow.

Ace: Bye

I hung up the phone. I couldnt shake the question Paul asked. Do I like her? I said to myself.

Sarah POV 

I woke up next morning and went to see if Kristi was here yet. I looked in her room and she was sleeping. I decided not to wake her up, she was probably out all night. It was 7:30 when Kris woke up. ¨Morning.¨ I said. ¨Morning.¨ she mumbled. Then the thought hit me. KISS was having their 3 night tour here. ¨Hey, do you think we could go to the concert tonight?¨ I said. She looked at me in shock. ¨Since when do you wanna go?¨ The truth was I wanted to see Ace and asked him why he kissed me. ¨Cause I kinda like them now, and their having this concert free.¨ (I know that they dont do that but whatever) ¨Sure we can go.¨ Yes. I said to myself.

Ace POV 

I called a taxi and told him to go to Casablanca records. We had our last show tonight and I wanted to get it over with. I payed the cab driver and walked inside. I saw Paul. He was always early. ¨Hey Paul.¨ ¨Hey.¨ I went over to another room where my guitar was. ¨So whats her name?¨ Paul asked from the other room. ¨Sarah.¨ I blushed a little.

  ¨Did you sleep with her?¨ ¨No.¨ ¨Wow surprising.¨ He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. ¨So is she going to the concert tonight?¨ ¨I dont know.¨ I said as I was walking into the room Paul was in. We practiced with Gene and Peter until it was almost time for the concert.

Sarah POV 

Kris and I were getting ready to go to the show. I wanted to tell her that I kissed Ace but I dont know if she would be mad. ¨Hey Kris?¨ ¨Ya?¨ ¨I walked home with a guy, and he kissed me.¨ ¨Oh thats great! Who was it?¨ ¨Ace....Frehley.¨ ¨Oh my god.¨ Here it comes. ¨If you get married can I be your bridesmaid?¨ ¨What?, I thought you would be mad at me.¨ ¨Why would I be mad at you, your dating Ace Frehley.¨ ¨Im not dating him, we just kissed.¨ ¨Sure, soon that one kiss will turn in to the best relationship ever.¨ I rolled my eyes. She had to be kidding. There was no why Ace would date me. Or would he?

Sorry this one was kinda short. Dont forget if you wanna be a little extra in the story then coment your name and what you wanna be. And if you have a cool name for the chapter that relates to the story coment it down below. Anyways Bye guys!