Chapter Two

Tristan

"Sir, could you please move aside?"

I clutched onto Tiana's unmoving body. Martha wrapped, her arms around my shoulders. Her tear, streaked cheeks touched my forehead.

"Baby let go." She said, hoarsely.

But if I let go, they'll just take her away from me, and I won't be able to see her again. No! No! I couldn't allow that to happen. I shifted my attention to Tiana. The metallic smell, of blood whiffs up to my nose. I gagged internally. I could feel, her blood, soaking into my three thousand dollars, designer suit. Honestly I didn't care. I just wanted to redo everything that just happened.

If only I could turn back the hands of time, I would be able to save her.

This was all my fault.

Tiana wouldn't be in this condition if I had just, grabbed her by the hand and whisked her off to one of the guest rooms. She wouldn't be lying here.

Why?

Why, did she risk her life, for me?

I don't understand. I thought she left me, for her ex. I thought.....

"Tristan let go." Martha pleaded, once more.

Taking a deep breath, I released my hold on her reluctantly. The EMT, quickly levels, her head on something.

I was rooted in my spot. I couldn't move. I watched as they, poked and prod her. After sometime, the EMT grabbed a pair of scissors. Tears clouded my vision. The scissor cut Tiana's sweater open. I swallowed hard as I stared at the bullet hole in the middle of her chest. She wasn't responding no matter what they did....

This was a dream right? It was just a nightmare, if I closed and opened, my eyes Tiana, would be standing in front of me, with that determined look of hers.

I stared down at my hands, which were covered in blood.... Tiana's blood. Tears streamed down my cheek once again. This wasn't a dream.

"One.... two.... three..... clear!" The EMT yelled.

I turned my attention to the EMT, he pressed the Paddles against Tiana's chest... she jerks forward but she still didn't move. "Again!"

"We're losing her!" The blond hair guy yelled.

"Keep putting pressure on her chest...." the guy with the Paddles said.

I squeezed my eyes shut, sending a silent prayer to anyone who was willing to listen to me...

Please help Tiana....

I... I can't lose her....

I know its short. Sorry, but I wanted to give Tristan a POV before we move, forward. Any who I hope you enjoyed.

Bye pumpkins. Until next update. 😷