one

Eight years ago

Jungkook

"But mom do I have to study?" he said while pouting. Jungkook does not like school. He absolutely hates everything about it.

His mom sighed, "yes kook you have to do it."

"Can I at least wait till after dinner?" he hoped he would get some gaming in before he studied. "Please! I promise I will eat all my food, study really hard, get good grades and-"

The sound of the door front door opening interrupted him. He and his mother both looked towards it.

Jungkook's dad walked in.

"Ok fine jungkook, since your dad just got home we will get dinner first," his mom said while looking at her husband for support.

"Oh yes, after dinner I can play video games with you son," he dad said 'trying' to help.

"Yes! That means I don't have to study right?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

His mom gave his dad a glare that could kill as he quickly walked away to the kitchen.

***

"How was your day at work today?"

"It was ok, the government is the same as always, getting nothing done." Answered jungkook's father.

While his parents were having this conversation, jungkook was zoning out. All he could think of was going to he room and trying to pass the last level of his game with his two beat friends, Namjoon and Jimin.

Suddenly a large crash was heard and the whole table was quiet, looking out the window.

Jungkook's dad was the first to move. He ran to the back window searching for the cause of the sound that seemed to loud to just be the neighborhood cat making a trash can fall.

As he was looking, his phone began ringing. He picked it up urgently talking in a hushed voice.

He turned to his family with a horrified face as the person on the phone said something. Then he hung up the phone.

"I have to go now," he said with curtness, "stay inside and DO NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE." With that he left.

Jungkook and his mom were both shocked. That all happened so quickly. His mom quickly went to turn on the TV.

As jungkook looked at the screen he was confused. All he saw was a huge metal cylinder on fire. Then he began listening to what the news anchor was saying.

"Attention, stay in your homes. An unknown object has crashed into the earth. The government is advising that no one is to leave their home or their town. The military will be looking into what has happened, updates will follow soon."

When jungkook heard this, the first he wanted to do was to go outside and see what was happening. He was an extremely curious boy. But as he was starting to walk towards the door his mom picked him up and dragged him to the couch, " you cannot go outside right now, jungkook. It could be dangerous." his mom stressed.

"But mom I just want to know what it is!" jungkook whined.

"No" his mom said bluntly, "we will watch the news and wait till your dad gets home."

"Ugh" sighed jungkook while staring out the back door. All he wanted was to see what was happening.

Just then the news anchor was back with more news.

"Now just in, there are beings that coming out from the bushes and are assumed to be from the object that crashed." Jungkook's mom gasped seeing things that looked like humans begin to show up on the TV, "The military are trying to determine if these beings are harmful but they-" the screen went black.