end

„i'm home!" shouted felix who was finally back at changbin's after he went out to actually buy coffee beans. his call echoed between the walls of the apartment.

„you don't even live here!" the black haired male shouted back from upstairs. felix got rid of his shoes and jacket that was at least two sizes too big and then headed upstairs to where his boyfriend was.

he was currently on his phone, rolled up in a blanket. but of course felix knew how to interrupt this peaceful moment. he inhaled the air and then jumped, landing on changbin who wasn't even surprised by the action.

instead of screaming or scoffing felix he simply wrapped his arms around the male and pulled him closer with his phone still in his hands.

the slightly taller boy raised a brow in surprisement. „no screaming? no felix get the fuck off my back?"

„not today sweetheart. it's soft hours." said changbin. he tried to look as serious as possible, but started laughing as soon as he looked into felix' eyes for more than three seconds.

felix loved that laugh of his boyfriend. he loved how his eyes became small when he smiled widely and he loved how he blushed whenever felix told him his i love you's. he loved how he cried with him when he was sad. he loved the sound of his voice and his kind sparkling eyes. he loved how even when there's a storm outside, they'd still go out for coffee just because it was their thing. he loved the late night talks and the screaming at stupid tv shows at 4am.

he loved him.

felix loved changbin.

changbin loved felix.

"binnie?" changbin, who got lost in felix' eyes snapped out of his thoughts. "hm?"

"i love you." changbin blushed which made felix smile widely.

"i love you too you idiot."

and with that the moment was gone. "i swear to god call me an idiot one more time and i'm calling the police." changbin knew that felix was joking so he decided to tease him a bit.

"oh. just like you wanted to call the police because you thought there was a magic cat in chan's living room?" felix sighed in defeat.

"i hate you." he turned around, changbin now facing his back.

"shut up." the slightly shorter giggled.

felix turned around immediately. "then make me."

and so changbin did.

END

a/n
woah okay

oKAY SO LIKE THE ENDING IS SHITTY AF BUT???
i finished my first fic-

i feel like i'm letting my own child go holy shit :,)

i honestly don't think that this fic was good but,

anyways

a big thanks to everyone who has read this, voted and commented ily'all sm :(

okay i'm emo now i gtg