Way Of Getting Rid To Little One

He didn't know what to do.One side Aarav was constantly crying and asking about Sanyukta.And the another side that little one was crying her lungs out ,for whom he didn't know.Probably for her mother.But for his relief ,her crying stopped when a nurse stuck up a bottle of milk in her mouth and she dozed off again, once her lil tummy got full.But what about his son Aarav who was still crying seeing his mom's lifeless body ,which was lying down on the bed of ICU and attached to several machines.His heart ached to see his son like this.he couldn’t express how he was feeling right there just to see him.He knew ,the very first thing he was to do to keep him away to her.And he was actually going to do that.

Shifting his gaze away to his son ,he made a call to his driver and called him to drop him back to mansion.And within minutes his driver arrived there .Although Aarav wasn't ready to go back but at the other hand Randhir was on mission to send him back at any cost and for that if he had to be harsh on him,he would.Despite of his constant denying and crying,Randhir forcefully send him back with driver ,while he was still there with that litlle one.

Once Aarav went disappeared to his sight ,he took a deep breath before sitting down on the chair which was outside the ICU. Now he didn't know what to do to that little one.It wasn't like that he couldn't afford to raise a kid but actually he didn't want to do that.He didn't want to share his care ,his affection to anyone except his son.He was scared if he does that then he wouldn't be partial to them.

Resting his head on his palms ,he was feeling so restless.He knew there was no way he gonna keep that little one by his side.And if keeping her away to him ,was meant to show him up to that man he didn't want to meet again,he will.Haàe called his another driver to shown up at hospital with his car and called him back as he reached.

Within half an hour he received a call by his driver James that meant now it was time to  hand the baby over to them,who were really related to her.Taking a sigh he headed towards the cradle where baby was sleeping.He found himself staring back at her.

“Am i going to do right thing ?” Adoring that little one he inwardly asked to himself.

“Don’t think much ! They are her family !” His subconscious told him and with that shaking every strange feeling away, he picked that little one up in his arm and wrapped her very carefully with that little sheet which she was wrapping before.

He walked out to the ward ,holding that little one in his arm then taking the elevator, he landed on ground floor where his driver was waiting for him.

His driver opened the back seat for him.as his gaze fell on Randhir whose arms occupied by a little one.

“Agrawal Villa !” Randhir muttered as he took his seat inside the car and James gave him a nod before shutting the door and walking all around the way he took his seat on driver seat and drove the car towards the Villa.

Randhir was just looking outside the window but seemed like he was lost Somewhere as he couldn't able to register when his car went in the compound of Agrawal Villa.He came out to his throughts when he felt his car came to a halt ,just then he found himself right outside the villa.He took a sigh before looking down at his arms which had that little one ,stuck to his chest.

“Now its time to say her a good bye !” Shifting his gaze away to her,he took a look out to the closed door of the villa ,before stepping out to the car.

Standing outside the closed door, he pressed the bell twice and was patiently waiting for anyone to shown up.Well he was too earlier to come there.In just a night everything just had changed. That little one's arrival was so unexpected.

“Where is Mr Agrawal ?” He asked as door opened by servant.And just to see that man Randhir could say he was just woke up to his sleep.

“Please come inside! ” He said in a very polite way as he took a glance down at his arm ,from where that little one's head was popping out.Understanding the seriousness of the situation he rushed in to call Kishore ,meanwhile Randhir went in and was just stood at the mid of living area ,and was waiting for him to came downstair.

Kishore legs halted at the mid of stairs as his gaze fell on little one which was in Randhir's arm.He stared at her for a while, before shifting his gaze at Randhir.He took slow steps and came downstairs.

“I didn't have expected you this time of hour !” He said taking a glance of wall clock ,which had hit on 4 O'Clock .

“She slipped into coma after giving birth to her daughter !” He said looking down at her little one .

Kishore eyes just widened to hear this news and his eyes landed over that little one.

“I'm just here to hand her over to you !” He Said

Please drop your precious reviews too guys

Keep Voting

Keep Supporting😆