Goodbye Closet

Evan POV:

Connor. I've never met anyone as amazing as him. Correction as perfect as him. He's just so strong, something I only aspire to be. I'm weak, and am such an easy target for bullies. But Connor, oh Connor, he doesn't let anyone bother him. He's not afraid of anything. I mean I can't even walk into the lunchroom without having a full on panic attack.

Connor POV:

I love Evan. He's perfect. But of course he is straight. I mean he has a crush on my freakin sister! I'm not out of the closet yet, but I will come out if it means I can be with him. At least we're friends, that's a start, right? Right?

Zoe POV:

Something's off with Connor. He seems more reserved than before. If that was even possible. The only person he'll talk to is Evan. He's texting him almost 24/7. Wait a second...

Jared POV:

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! CONNOR IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! EVAN IS GA.... BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan POV:

I'm bisexual. I like girls and boys. I liked Zoe but that was before I met Connor. Too bad he's straight, wait is he? He's never actually talked about a girl before... I mean he probably just doesn't have a crush. Right?

Connor POV:

I'm doing it. I'm coming out. This closet is too small. I need room to spread my rainbow wings. But how will I do it? I know! Over text, nothing could go wrong, right?

****in group chat with all the DEH kids****

IHateZoe- Hey guys, can I tell you something?

IHateConnor- No.

BathbombLover- I second that Zoe

ISpeakForTheTrees- that wasn't nice Zoe and Jared :(

ISpeakForTheTrees- and of course you can Connor!

Alanaaaaa- Go ahead Connor I need to finish my homework

*IHateZoe changed his name to 🏳️‍🌈*

BathbombLover- GAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Alanaaaaa- you're an ally...?

🏳️‍🌈- you idiot no

IHateConnor- Wait are you...?

ISpeakForTheTrees- I'm so proud of you Connor! I know it must of been hard to come out! :)

🏳️‍🌈- Thank you Ev ;)

BathbombLover- I SHIP IT!!!!!

Alanaaaaa- ohhhhhhhhh congrats Connor!

BathbombLover- wow for a smart person that took you a long time

IHateConnor- that was rude Jared

Alanaaaaa- thank you Zoe <3

ISpeakForTheTrees- Well I guess if Connor can out...

***ISpeakForTheTrees changed his name to BiAndTreeLover***

BathbombLover- I KNEW IT

BathbombLover- YOU TWO ARE SO GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Alanaaaaa- Jared Evan isn't gay

IHateConnor- Alana, he's Bi I think that's what Jared is referring to

Alanaaaaa- oh okay sorry :)

🏳️‍🌈- I love you Evan!

BiAndTreeLover- I love you to Connor <3

BathbombLover- Connor it's 20- bi-teen not 20- gay-teen anymore

Alanaaaaa- omg Jared just stop

*IHateConnor kicked BathbombLover out of the chat*

IHateConnor- finally peace and quiet

*out of group chat*
(Still Connor POV)

I did it. Just as I'm about to congratulate myself over a job well done I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and open it only to find Evan standing there playing with the hem of his polo.

"Hey Ev, what's up?"

"Oh um... I just um..."

"Ev, come in it's cold out."

Once we were inside I asked him again.

"I... um... I just want to... um... apologize?"

"Why on earth would you apologize? What did you do?"

"I... I didn't tell you I was bi? And I know I should've but I was scared of how you would react and I didn't want to lose you. I don't know why I thought you may be homophobic but you never know? I mean I... I know my mom isn't homophobic but i'm still  scared? Like I don't know what I'd do if I was disowned and..."

"Ev," I cut him off, "I'm gay do you really think I wouldn't be okay with you being bi? I love you too and I'll always accept you. And about your mom, just tell her. Would you rather have you out you? And we can figure this out together, okay? It's new for me as well, so we can leave the closet together." I say grabbing his hand.

"Thanks Connor but I don't know if I can do this. I don't wanna be disowned or anything like that. I just, I don't know anymore." He says starting to hyperventilate.

"Hey, woah, calm down Ev. You're okay, we're okay." I say before my body takes over.

I lean forward and soon my lips connect with his. I widen my eyes before I realize that Evan isn't pulling away. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer. I feel him relax into my touch and soon does the same.

When we break for air I look into his eyes as if to ask 'is this okay.' He nods his head before we lean in again. When we finally break for air one last time I smile at Evan.

When I see his beautiful face smiling back I realize just how much I love him. I am completely helpless when I look at him.

"Ev, I... I get it if you don't want to but um.... will you be my boyfriend?"

"Connor of course! But... can we keep it a secret for a bit?"

"Of course. At least we're out of the stuffy closet."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: IM BACKKKKK!!!!!!!! Sorry I've had a lot of sugar today so I'm kinda on a sugar high. That's why this might be messed up. Yes I'm 16 and get daily sugar highs, so what?
Anywho I really hope you enjoyed this!!! I decided to write this cause I wanted to come out to you guys. I'm a lesbian, but still mostly in the closet. Except for friends. Oh and my mom, she outed me. Buuuuuut... why not write a cute fic of both of my boys coming out of the closet!
Also I just saw Hamilton and I died so um references?????
Oh! And I'm seeing DEH in February and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I kinda wore Evan's polo today to school???
I'm sorry this is cringeworthy but so am I so oh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️
This was really bad I'll just leave now. Bye!

 Bye!