Part 1.

Hello my name is Alex,

or at least i will call it so for a while.

because i can finally be happy ad fulfill my desire.. fly, fly away and start a new beginning an finally be free.

Climbing on this bridge in the moonlight, i will finally be able to fly and forget all that i was before coming here.

And looking at the clear blue lake under this structure that is gettin closer and closer, i can see my Whole life running in front of me like a movie and the blue like is the end credits for this adventure's.

But i guess you readers will not understund what i'm talking about, so before falling into this blue lake i'll tell you my story

it all started 3 months ago, when i had to go back school after the summer holidays,

i guess you think, well there's nothing strange up here, you'll meet your friends and you can play with them or stuff like that but not.

I am the kind of person who is lonely, i have never had a true friend, indeed to tell the truth i never had friends, i tried to make friends but it is as if Others didn't care about my existence so i never had a friendly relationship with anyone but my brother, but he is now in Europe for work so i am here only the face this semester with people i don't even know if they know me.

But it was useless to complain, so i took courage and went into my school, it was full of people who obviously didn't remember me as i didn't remember them and this was good, but this was the year when everything changed

for the first time he managed to make me a friend, and you will tell me and then what's strange? Well, all my dear readers, because thanks to that one friend i had changed my life completely.