chapter 3

🦋blaire's pov🦋

"Absolutely not," I say vigorously shaking my head.

"What? Why not?"

"I can't do that, you're my best friends brother."

"Please. It wouldn't mean anything. It's just fake dating to make Amber jealous."

"That's so sick and twisted, Daniel. Why would you do that to someone's head."

"She's the one who broke up with me and started dating someone not even 24 hours later."

I pause, realizing he sorta had a point.
"So you'll do it?" Daniel asks again.

"What? No!"

"Please, Blaire. I'm begging you."

"I can tell," I say as I playfully scoff.

"Blaire, please."

"Anna would be so upset."

"She doesn't have to know."

"How is that going to work?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"She goes to a different school now, she won't see us."

"Don't you think someone will tell her?"

"Who would tell her? You're like her only friend at that school."

"Ouch, Dani. That's a little harsh."

He shrugs in response. "Besides, it's all fake. If she happens to find out, which she won't, I'm sure she'll understand."

I look at the ground and start to shake my head again. Dani comes over to me and uncrosses my arms, taking his hands in mine. He looks deep into my eyes.

"Please, Blaire."

God damn those blue eyes. "Ok," I say with a sigh. He lets go of my hands and dances around the room victoriously.

He comes back over to me and wraps me in a hug. "Thank you so so so much, Blaire."

I pull away from his embrace. "Hold on a second. We have to go over some things."

"Right of course. So basically we just have to act like we're dating while we're at school."

"Ok. But what does that mean? Like holding hands and stuff?"

"Well yeah. And you know, kissing."

"What? No way!"

"Who's going to believe we're a couple if we don't kiss?" I don't respond so he breaks the silence, "Please Blaire, it will only be for a month or two."

I groan. "A month?"

"Or two."

"Fine. But I want something out if it."

"Ok. How about I talk to Jonah for you."

I scrunch up my face. Although i've had a major crush on Jonah for as long as I can remember, that didn't seem like enough.

"I'm gonna need a little more," I say.

"A hundred bucks."

"Two."

"Fine."

"Three."

"What? No way. Two hundred, and that's it."

I shrug. "Worth a try."

"One more thing, you have to go to parties with me," Daniel adds, causing me to groan in frustration. "I have to make an appearance at parties and it would look bad if my girlfriend wasn't by my side."

"Ok deal," I say extending my hand towards Daniel.

He gives me a firm handshake. "Pleasure doing business with ya."

💙🦋💎💦