Thirty Two

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So he's here? In Kansas?" I asked in confusion.
"Any idea what he is planning?"

"I told you, Y/N. I'm getting involved as little as I can." Gabe sighed.
"I don't know what Lucifer is planning, but I do know he's only a few miles away."

"Great." Dean sighed, putting his head against the desk.
"I say we go in, slap the 'cuffs on him and drag him back here. Gabriel can get Charlie out of here and we drop kick his ass back into the cage."

"You said yourself it wouldn't be that easy." Dean looked at me and sighed.

"It never is." Sam looked at us both, before looking at Gabriel.

"It would seriously help us if you stayed, Gabe. Catching an Archangel wound be easy with your help, without..." The younger Winchester sighed.
"I understand why you're not, but we might have a better chance."

"Whatcha talking about?" Charlie grinned, bouncing into the room.

"Just how I'm about to take you somewhere nice and happy." Gabriel smirked at the confused redhead.
"We're going on a gay holiday."

"Seriously?" Charlie asked in excitement.

"Seriously?" Dean and I asked in unison.

"Hells yeah! We're gonna find Charlie the love of her life!" Sam frowned, looking down.
With a sigh, I grabbed Dean's arm and pulled him out of the room.

"This is going to be nearly impossible, right? Catching Lucifer?" He nodded his head, confusion covering his features.
"Me, you, Cas, Crowley and Rowena against Satan."

"What about Sam?" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Dean, I don't know your full history with Lucifer, but just looking at Sam... he's terrified. I believe in him, I believe in you both, but I don't think he can do this."

"Sam had Lucifer in his head for months after he got out of the cage. I had to put him in a mental hospital after he stopped sleeping. Lucifer was in his head and he confused reality with Hell. Sam wanted to die and he's scared it's going to happen again." I hugged the green eyed man.
"I know what you mean. Sam is traumatised."

"I'm sorry you had to see Sam like that." Dean wrapped his arms around me and put his face in the crook of my neck.
"Maybe it is best if he goes with Gabriel and Charlie? Then we know he will be safe?"

"Yeah." We broke the hug and Dean grabbed my hand as we walked back into the library.

"What's going on?" Sam asked when we came back in. Cas tilted his head slightly.

"Sam, you're going with Charlie and Gabe." Dean said and I squeezed his hand. Sam stood up and glared at us.

"Like Hell, I am! It's going to be hard enough without Gabriel, I'm not leaving you two alone!" Charlie looked lost.

"Sam, we're not going to be alone. We've got Cas, Rowena and Crowley." Dean argued.

"Lucifer can't get to you if you're not there. Dean told me your past with Lucifer and, I'm sorry, but you're not going." Sam glared at me and I glared back.

"They're right, Moose." Crowley was stood in the doorway.
"You'll just end up being a distraction."

"You're sending me away, because you're going against Satan?" Charlie asked and we all looked at her.
"Actually... Yeah, Sam you probably should come with us."

"So we're one Moose and one Archangel down, what next?" Crowley sighed. 
"We should get going, before Lucifer figures out his next move."